The New Top Gear, Yes or No.

hahaha, perfect ending, Evans gone after show goes under 2 million viewers for the first time since new Top Gear started. It's lost 2.5 million live viewers in 6 episodes, which is 57% of its live audience. It's lost 800,000 live viewers from last week (2.7 to 1.9), it's the lowest average ratings for Top Gear since it came back. It's failed unbelievably badly.

Watched episode 1 and said I wouldn't watch it till Evans has gone. I'll give the next season a go now that unbearable twat has gone.

Yes. Unbearable dick.

To be honest, as bad as he is, I'm still not interested until they change the format. They've copied how it was and it doesn't work

Clarkson Hammond and May must be laughing their bollocks off haha. Can't wait for the grand tour even more now, R.I.P Top gear. Bbc thought it was actually them who made the show, guess they learnt the hard way lol.

Evans took on the impossible and predictably failed, as will the next incumbent of his slot and the rest of the current crop of presenters.

Clarkson, Hammond and May are Top Gear and always will be whether you like them or not.

hahaha, perfect ending, Evans gone after show goes under 2 million viewers for the first time since new Top Gear started. It's lost 2.5 million live viewers in 6 episodes, which is 57% of its live audience. It's lost 800,000 live viewers from last week (2.7 to 1.9), it's the lowest average ratings for Top Gear since it came back. It's failed unbelievably badly.
Even better given his repeated #facts tweets. The ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.