The New Top Gear, Yes or No.

I'd be interested to know what the make up of new top gear fans is, I'd hazard a guess it's mostly evens fans(he's must have some even the son of Sam got fan mail) and clarkson haters.
Any good TV presenter, should polarise opinion, otherwise they are just there, and bland. Evans has plenty of fans that's why he's had a hugely successful media career. The new TG has grown on me, and is slowly being tweaked. I think the two new presenters will take more on over time. That said I just saw the Patagonia special and the chemistry, though sometimes forced is much better.

Evans to be interviewed over historical sex assault allegations - sure I said this was likely a few weeks ago. Getting your cock out in front of women at work is not banter these days!

Evans to be interviewed over historical sex assault allegations - sure I said this was likely a few weeks ago. Getting your cock out in front of women at work is not banter these days!

A lot of his former colleagues don't seem to have a good word for him. I remember when he publicly shamed one of his team when he was a radio 1 DJ. He absolutely destroyed him on air for about 5 minutes for something or other. I can't remember what he'd done but Evens went well over the top. By the end of it I was praying to hear the sound of the bloke snapping and twatting Evans live on air. LIke a lot of successful people, it seems he's very unpleasant.

People only like Matt le Blanc because he's "Joey". Nobody genuinely thinks he's any good on the show, I've watched him twice now he's awful, very robot like. There's just no point without Clarkson and co. No matter who they get it will never be top gear again they need to just accept it and stop the show because every week they're just embarrassing themselves further and further.

Been watching it since France got the third goal. Looks OK to me. Might catch up another day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.