the news will get even better

Sorry but if we are in for him then it's because garry Cook as been blinded by the bling again and the kudos he would get with this signing.

Why would we persue this is simple really because Garry Cook really does believe any one will sign for the money.

I agree we are probably still in for are original targets but I don't think Torres will be going to anywhere but Barca.

Speaking of Ibra.... apparently him and Pique are dating?

ibra-pop.jpg

M18CTID said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The failure to reach top four, will have no impact whatsoever on THREE targets we have been working on.

Was teased we would not be down in the dumps for long, assumed this was with being told Khaldoon had put everyone in the loop.

Forget second gear, we will be hitting fifth very very soon.

FERNANDO TORRES (watch this space)

There, I said it!

I'm still waiting for Joe Hart to return early from his loan spell as you promised us all last week, so forgive me for not getting too carried away with this news ;)

Seriously Tolmie, I know you're not a bullshitter but I tend to think it's best to wait until things have been officially announced before getting all excited as no matter how good someone's contacts are, you can't legislate for all manner of things happening that could scupper any potential signing.

That's fair enough mate, although I will argue I was 100 per cent correct on Hart in posting we had contacted Birmingham earlier that morning and it was just a question of money.

Something that was born out.

At least you acknowledge we can't legislate for all manner of other things which happen.

Apologies, was just trying to get blues' spirits up with some positive news, and will stick to the PMs in future or OS.

TFC said:
Love Torres, but he's almost Anderton-esque as far as the fooking treatment table goes. If this does come off priority one is keeping him fit.

I think the difference we can make is that when injured we wouldn't have to rush him back as Liverpool have done on numerous occasions, he has come back less than 100% and broke down making the lay offs much longer. We do have good cover in this area to make his rehabilitation complete.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Apologies, was just trying to get blues' spirits up with some positive news, and will stick to the PMs in future or OS.

Huh? No need to apologize or stick to PMs really.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
M18CTID said:
I'm still waiting for Joe Hart to return early from his loan spell as you promised us all last week, so forgive me for not getting too carried away with this news ;)

Seriously Tolmie, I know you're not a bullshitter but I tend to think it's best to wait until things have been officially announced before getting all excited as no matter how good someone's contacts are, you can't legislate for all manner of things happening that could scupper any potential signing.

That's fair enough mate, although I will argue I was 100 per cent correct on Hart in posting we had contacted Birmingham earlier that morning and it was just a question of money.

Something that was born out.

At least you acknowledge we can't legislate for all manner of other things which happen.

boooooooooo, come on tolmie don't be like that, i like hearing bits of info, its why i love bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.