The Nigel De Jong Appreciation thread

De Jong: He arrived when we were in the relegation zone and left when we are champions. He definitely did very well for us!

He'll be remembered for his contributions to our trophy successes, fine tackling, spectacular goals (yes, it really was a plural 'goals' ... but only just) and his part in the final decisive move of last season.

Good luck Nigel. Hope we see you in the Champions League.

I couldn't give a shiney polished, steaming shite City have sold NDJ. He's a ... what is he? is he a good player? Yes. Is he a great player? No. He is Milan's new Gattusso. I'm only annoyed because we've sold to them twats in Milan, we "shouldnt sell them a virus" not after Kaka.

NDJ has had some good games for us. Some. We'll not miss him and it's another Clueless signing gone, I'm ok with it, same as I am ade,bridge, rsc and bellend are gone, fuck em.

Forza Mancini<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am --<br /><br />
Asa Clubs said:
De Jong: He arrived when we were in the relegation zone and left when we are champions. He definitely did very well for us!

He'll be remembered for his contributions to our trophy successes
I'll remember Yaya and Aguero more

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I couldn't give a shiney polished, steaming shite City have sold NDJ. He's a ... what is he? is he a good player? Yes. Is he a great player? No. He is Milan's new Gattusso. I'm only annoyed because we've sold to them twats in Milan, we "shouldnt sell them a virus" not after Kaka.

NDJ has had some good games for us. Some. We'll not miss him and it's another Clueless signing gone, I'm ok with it, same as I am ade,bridge, rsc and bellend are gone, fuck em.

Forza Mancini

-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am --

Asa Clubs said:

He'll be remembered for his contributions to our trophy successes
I'll remember Yaya and Aguero more

Ungrateful bastard!

Appreciate his efforts, just not quite good enough for City. There's no shame in that and wish him well.

Loved seeing him play for us, shame he's gone but on we go.

Gonna miss "when de Jong goes marching in" though. He put in some crunchers didn't he. I can still picture him now with that clenched fist.

I fookin love De Jong, but i just want to point out a possible comedy moment...

I made a "Cheers Adam Johnson" thread
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=265641

It was banished to General football forum, within half an hourish, because i reckoned why was because he'd left City so it was now General football forum topic.

De Jong's appreciation thread has lasted alot longer than that, even though he doesn't play for City anymore.

Just goes to show how much we rate a player.

De Jong got a bigger Dong than King Kong - Cheers fella!

Decent player quality pro caused no shit and geniunly seemed to take pride in wearing the shirt

He shall be missed but to his credit he wanted more game time and he knew what would happen when he refused to sign a new contract

Good luck.

Absolutely gutted! Great servant and awesome DM we will miss NDJ , I was just looking forward to him and Yaya bullying the ladyboy on the 18th n all :(
All the best Nige you are a city hero!

Very likeable player, with what looks like a good sense of humour.
Sad to see him go there a nice tribute to Nigel on the OS.

Thanks for the memories Nigel, big mistake letting you go!

On 34 minutes at todays game lets get the 'when De Jong goes sliding in' chant going, to show oour appreciation for what he has done for us. Helped get us from Mid table to CHAMPIONS, and he did start the move of for that goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.