The night the impossible became possible

a load of rags from round my way went to the dw to celebrate winning the league that night.got themselves into an exec box with champagne etc.

just put it off for a few weeks,delaying the inevitable they said afterwards lol

they also said:
beat em 6-1 or 1-0,you still only get 3 points,the goals dont matter.lol
utd always finish strong.lol
another trophyless season for city-its all that balotellis fault!?!
you cant lose a 7 point lead and expect to win the league.lol how about 8 you clowns
you wont win at norwich never mind newcastle.lol

i think a lot of them are dead,coz ive not heard sight nor sound of them for a while

Oh no they are there mate,hiding.Like filthy cockroaches they will scuttle out when they think it is safe,like they did when they went EIGHT points clear with only SIX games to go.

Remember all those taunts,all that gloating,the clown betfred paying out,the usual claptrap and utter shite spouted from their biased deluded pea brained mouths,the spiteful tweets from their equally vile players.We took them on at every mind game,every dirty trick and despite some appaling decisions gifting them about twelve points we STILL beat them.Not only beat them but utterly humiliated them at home,terrified them so much that they parked the bus at our place and didn't have ONE shot on target.Mancini wound Fergiescum up at his infamous mindgames to such an extent that he finally cracked and lost the plot.Then finally and gloriously we utterly crushed them in the cruellest way possible, by scoring in the last minute to snatch the title from their hands just as the red and white bunting was being put on and their plastic cheerleaders were singing in celebration in the stands.

They now have felt just a small smidgen of what we have felt for over twenty years.They have had one trophyless season[discounting the charity shield].We had thirty five.I pray they suffer the same fate as us.Let us see how many are left at the so called theatre of dreams at the end if that becomes reality.

Remember all this and smile as you enjoy your holidays blues.We have earnt it,every glorious second!

goatastuta said:
a load of rags from round my way went to the dw to celebrate winning the league that night.got themselves into an exec box with champagne etc.

just put it off for a few weeks,delaying the inevitable they said afterwards lol

they also said:
beat em 6-1 or 1-0,you still only get 3 points,the goals dont matter.lol
utd always finish strong.lol
another trophyless season for city-its all that balotellis fault!?!
you cant lose a 7 point lead and expect to win the league.lol how about 8 you clowns
you wont win at norwich never mind newcastle.lol

i think a lot of them are dead,coz ive not heard sight nor sound of them for a while
I still haven't seen the resident rag from before the season ended.I will bide my time he will suffer again soon.

paulchapo said:
Oh no they are there mate,hiding.Like filthy cockroaches they will scuttle out when they think it is safe,like they did when they went EIGHT points clear with only SIX games to go.

Remember all those taunts,all that gloating,the clown betfred paying out,the usual claptrap and utter shite spouted from their biased deluded pea brained mouths,the spiteful tweets from their equally vile players.We took them on at every mind game,every dirty trick and despite some appaling decisions gifting them about twelve points we STILL beat them.Not only beat them but utterly humiliated them at home,terrified them so much that they parked the bus at our place and didn't have ONE shot on target.Mancini wound Fergiescum up at his infamous mindgames to such an extent that he finally cracked and lost the plot.Then finally and gloriously we utterly crushed them in the cruellest way possible, by scoring in the last minute to snatch the title from their hands just as the red and white bunting was being put on and their plastic cheerleaders were singing in celebration in the stands.

They now have felt just a small smidgen of what we have felt for over twenty years.They have had one trophyless season[discounting the charity shield].We had thirty five.I pray they suffer the same fate as us.Let us see how many are left at the so called theatre of dreams at the end if that becomes reality.

Remember all this and smile as you enjoy your holidays blues.We have earnt it,every glorious second!

Brilliant. Fantastically put. I'll enjoy my holidays and proudly wear my colours to the beach ! Wish I was eloquent enough to reiterate some of your quotes to any inquisitive raggies I meet !

Thanks for the compliment and just remember ONE my friend which will shut them up.Tell them they achieved one record last season.They are the FIRST team EVER in the history of the premier league,which is when their famous history started according to most of the sky muppets,to have an EIGHT point lead with only SIX games to go and NOT win the league.Cunts!

paulchapo said:
I KNEW,I just knew! Sometimes i get strange flashes of images and feelings and before that night i got two.One was a very vivid image of Kompany lifting the premier league trophy.The other was a certain feeling Wigan would beat United.When United went eight points clear and their players and fans were once again showing their true hateful colours,crowing and boasting,i posted on here that if there was a God we would win it.

I then had the feelings and image and had a nervous certainty that this would happen.Of course you daren't speak of it in case it is the kiss of death,lol,but inside i knew.

On 90 minutes against QPR i thought i was mad to have thought this so strongly,how cruel to have been given this hope from an impossible situation to have it snatched away at the death.....then we scored two goals and the rest is glorious history!

Something really supernatural happened for us this season and i think all United's despicable karma for the last twenty years caught up with them.Thank you God!

You are absolutely right. Something definitely bizarre / supernatural happened that day! Im not a 'believer' / religious person or owt like that but all i can say is something 'happened'..........thats about as holy as I can get.

smileyriley2 said:
paulchapo said:
I KNEW,I just knew! Sometimes i get strange flashes of images and feelings and before that night i got two.One was a very vivid image of Kompany lifting the premier league trophy.The other was a certain feeling Wigan would beat United.When United went eight points clear and their players and fans were once again showing their true hateful colours,crowing and boasting,i posted on here that if there was a God we would win it.

I then had the feelings and image and had a nervous certainty that this would happen.Of course you daren't speak of it in case it is the kiss of death,lol,but inside i knew.

On 90 minutes against QPR i thought i was mad to have thought this so strongly,how cruel to have been given this hope from an impossible situation to have it snatched away at the death.....then we scored two goals and the rest is glorious history!

Something really supernatural happened for us this season and i think all United's despicable karma for the last twenty years caught up with them.Thank you God!

You are absolutely right. Something definitely bizarre / supernatural happened that day! Im not a 'believer' / religious person or owt like that but all i can say is something 'happened'..........thats about as holy as I can get.

I definately had a very vivid flash of Kompany lifting the trophy and just a feeling we would do it before the Wigan game.Karma,whether anyone is religious or not,is an unavoidable fact of the universe and what you put out there comes back to you.

United have been so horrible over the years,so ungracious in both victory and defeat,have destroyed so many hopes and dreams with last minute flukey goals,or debatable penalties that it just had to catch up with them one day.That glorious May Sunday it did and i hope there is a hell of a lot more karma ready to come down on their arrogant heads!

You know when I knew? When Aguero scored against QPR. I just had this feeling that we might do it then.

For me nothing became possible until Pienaar's goal that Sunday. Even after the Wigan game, I couldnt install confidence within myself again. I was more happy with the fact that we had won, and the rags had lost, without really thinking about the possibility we could go on and win it.

Looking back on it now though it was huge for us, Maloney should be cheered when we play Wigan this season for the pure fact he helped make it possible.

In all honesty, I've enjoyed watching the highlights of the Blackburn v United game since we won the league. I fucking love hearing them sing championees, city's cracking up etc etc and the sheer relief that swept through the disgusting club that night when Valencia scored after roughly 75mins. The relief they had just won the league, 8 points clear. That was it. Game over.

He who laughs last...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.