The night the impossible became possible

Like pretty much everyone else, I'd resigned myself to us losing it after the Arsenal game.

The more I look back on it now, the more unbelievable it becomes. Following the Arsenal defeat, to win the league we had to win every one of our 6 remaining games, while at the same time United had to drop a minimum of 8 points, plus we had to better their goal difference by at least 2 in that run-in (remember their GD was 2 better than ours after Arsenal). The fact that all three of those things happened is utterly astonishing and as daft as it sounds, you have to wonder whether it was written in the stars after all.

paulchapo said:
Oh no they are there mate,hiding.Like filthy cockroaches they will scuttle out when they think it is safe,like they did when they went EIGHT points clear with only SIX games to go.

Remember all those taunts,all that gloating,the clown betfred paying out,the usual claptrap and utter shite spouted from their biased deluded pea brained mouths,the spiteful tweets from their equally vile players.We took them on at every mind game,every dirty trick and despite some appaling decisions gifting them about twelve points we STILL beat them.Not only beat them but utterly humiliated them at home,terrified them so much that they parked the bus at our place and didn't have ONE shot on target.Mancini wound Fergiescum up at his infamous mindgames to such an extent that he finally cracked and lost the plot.Then finally and gloriously we utterly crushed them in the cruellest way possible, by scoring in the last minute to snatch the title from their hands just as the red and white bunting was being put on and their plastic cheerleaders were singing in celebration in the stands.

They now have felt just a small smidgen of what we have felt for over twenty years.They have had one trophyless season[discounting the charity shield].We had thirty five.I pray they suffer the same fate as us.Let us see how many are left at the so called theatre of dreams at the end if that becomes reality.

Remember all this and smile as you enjoy your holidays blues.We have earnt it,every glorious second!

All the rags I know have also scuttled off under a big stone that must hide all 659 million of them whilst blocking the reception to their phones and pc's. I did however see 3 retards in rag shirts in the trafford centre yesterday and there were a few pearly kings and queens out and about at the queens doo yesterday so they must be feeling a little bit happier!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.