The Official Ashes 09 Thread

bornblueegg said:
Did any one else hear Mr Warne say 'Twat it' this morning?
"Mr" Warne? He is Australian, you know? Anyhow peeps; if you get the weather tomorrow that we're getting over here tonight,forget about starting at 11. Rain on and off since late morning. Turned persistent in the last couple of hours, and bloody cold as well!
:-(

No sunset pic tonight!!

jimharri said:
bornblueegg said:
Did any one else hear Mr Warne say 'Twat it' this morning?
"Mr" Warne? He is Australian, you know? Anyhow peeps; if you get the weather tomorrow that we're getting over here tonight,forget about starting at 11. Rain on and off since late morning. Turned persistent in the last couple of hours, and bloody cold as well!
:-(

No sunset pic tonight!!

'Mr Wayne has served his sentance!

Best I could do tonight..

Loved Ponting's reaction. It was as if he couldn't figure out how Swann got past his defences. Reminded me of the pie eater (Gatting) all those years ago, when Warne tied him in knots!

I started watching Cricket this morning, and I must admit, I got quite into it. This won't really mean alot to most of you, but I bet Ntini's a bit shocked.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I started watching Cricket this morning, and I must admit, I got quite into it. This won't really mean alot to most of you, but I bet Ntini's a bit shocked.
Good man! But looking at your location, shouldn't you be into egg-chasing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.