The Official Ashes 09 Thread

My boss has said I can finish at 1pm today so I hope to be there again for the final two sessions.

Yesterday was a great day.

If Australia can get 150-200 in front and leave us with 35 overs to chase them, it could be very exciting.

I shall be spending the afternoon in watching in the pub. HOORAY!!!

Good stuff yesterday, especially the ball that got Ponting out and BOO to the stewards for stopping the star was crew joining the Aussies.

dont worry, we are assured of not retaining the ashes, just look at some of the decisions by the selctors! the ACB is a joke!

Really can't see England taking 8 wickets on a track that has as much life in it as Michael Jackson.
Freddie aint anywhere near fully fit,Anderson can't do it on his lonesome,Broad couldn't find the stumps with SatNav and Onions won't get much swing with these atmospheric conditions.
Hope i'm very wrong,but this seems nailed-on for a draw.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Really can't see England taking 8 wickets on a track that has as much life in it as Michael Jackson.
Freddie aint anywhere near fully fit,Anderson can't do it on his lonesome,Broad couldn't find the stumps with SatNav and Onions won't get much swing with these atmospheric conditions.
Hope i'm very wrong,but this seems nailed-on for a draw.
Looking that way. Can't see the Aussies losing more than 2 or 3 wickets today. Hope I'm wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.