The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I've expected from him, good job Txiki...

Managers come and go but club has to have it's own signature. Adapt or move.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
MSP said:
I hope we'll see some new academy training staff acquisitions as early as this summer.

A must and i'm sure they'll already be lined up.

No point having the best army if the generals are shite.

Love this line. Churchill? :))

Indeed, anything but the best won't be accepted from our youth system in the future. Although I'm not keen on us becoming a "tiki-taka" club, that's just personal taste and I'm not 100% convinced this is the optimal style for English football unless we mix it up a bit.

LoveCity said:
Indeed, anything but the best won't be accepted from our youth system in the future. Although I'm not keen on us becoming a "tiki-taka" club, that's just personal taste and I'm not 100% convinced this is the optimal style for English football unless we mix it up a bit.

The main thing is that same system is used through the ranks, will it be tiki-taka or some other, we'll see that, though I don't see problems with tiki-taka when it's expanded and mixed up as you said. Tiki-taka,add some pace and trickery and it's doable.

But just make it as club's signature so young players are familiar with it as soon as they come to first team. Mancini or any other manager should not have a single vote in who would be a coach in youth setup and what tactic should be used there. Manager will move soon or later and other one would want different stuff so you have a mess.

LoveCity said:
Agree I rather we like play like Dortmund or Bayern even, but the most important thing is to have a indentity ala Barca and stick with it through all age groups.

MSP said:
No point having the best army if the generals are shite.[/b]

Love this line. Churchill? :))[/quote]

Haha,he probably said something similar......

I must have stolen it from somewhere!

Seems like someone with huge influence agrees as well.....all good news!

Joe RAG Bernstump writes a piece, & suddenly you all realise that perhaps City are going to improve the academy ?

You needed this utter fucking wanker to spell it out for you, because you couldn't figure it out for yourselves ?

You thought we would just plod on with a hut & a cup of tea & convert it, & we really just had no plan, none whatsoever, we just designed the academy with a bunch of fucking buildings & no plan for coaching & improvement, fuck all, just grounds, & Khaldoon was happy to allow Sheikh Mansour to invest millions & millions of pounds building it, but, OH SHIT, they've done it all wrong, they need guding by the internet City squad.

What fucking planet are you people on ?

Neville Kneville said:
Joe RAG Bernstump writes a piece, & suddenly you all realise that perhaps City are going to improve the academy ?

You needed this utter fucking wanker to spell it out for you, because you couldn't figure it out for yourselves....?
Joe Bernstein has written more about 'united' than anything else
<a class="postlink" href="http://journalisted.com/joe-bernstein#tab-work" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://journalisted.com/joe-bernstein#tab-work</a>

Neville Kneville said:

You needed this utter fucking wanker to spell it out for you, because you couldn't figure it out for yourselves ?

You thought we would just plod on with a hut & a cup of tea & convert it, & we really just had no plan, none whatsoever, we just designed the academy with a bunch of fucking buildings & no plan for coaching & improvement, fuck all, just grounds, & Khaldoon was happy to allow Sheikh Mansour to invest millions & millions of pounds building it, but, OH SHIT, they've done it all wrong, they need guding by the internet City squad.

And breathe ;o)

Neville Kneville said:

luVla.gif

LoveCity said:
Yeah, I'm not exceptionally fond of this obsession with Barcelona, so I really hope this Txiki and Soriano know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.