The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
EDS fail to win again, surely Lombardo will be gone in the summer?
Bearing in mind that we are playing in the lowest tier , was an important year for the development of suarez , razak and rusnak and this clueless f*** screwed it.

expecting Txiki to be putting in a structure that will seamlessly transition to the Campus even if there are a few logistical issues that may arise for now.

The right coaches, the right setup all the way through from U9's to the EDS. It's seemed like a hodge-podge for too long now, Txiki needs to sort it.

CTID101 said:
Everyone goes on about Mancini not playing youth players and not giving them the chance. In my opinion they would have a better chance if they were ripping up trees in the u21 league.

Difficult for Mancini to play Razak, Suarez or Rekik etc when they are being beat every week. How can he justify playing them over Milner etc.
Razak doesn't play for EDS squad anymore. Rekik is on loan at Blackburn and not getting any minutes (and a minor reason why EDS aren't performing as well - missing his influence from the back) and Suarez's development has sort of stagnated - he needs a loan, something which he hasn't received. He'll be loaned out next season, hopefully.

if you read the interview posted on here with viera , he said results at this level are not important, its players trying different things on the field

derekthedog said:
if you read the interview posted on here with viera , he said results at this level are not important, its players trying different things on the field

ofcourse they are important. normally the best teams are the ones that win. Winning mentality

woahmark said:
CTID101 said:
Everyone goes on about Mancini not playing youth players and not giving them the chance. In my opinion they would have a better chance if they were ripping up trees in the u21 league.

Difficult for Mancini to play Razak, Suarez or Rekik etc when they are being beat every week. How can he justify playing them over Milner etc.
Razak doesn't play for EDS squad anymore. Rekik is on loan at Blackburn and not getting any minutes (and a minor reason why EDS aren't performing as well - missing his influence from the back) and Suarez's development has sort of stagnated - he needs a loan, something which he hasn't received. He'll be loaned out next season, hopefully.
They were bad examples but you get what I mean?

I know Rekik has been in and around the first team as is Razak. Suarez I agree needs a loan move but if no club wants him or we cant find one that would be worth while not much point.

Suarez needs to go out on loan to a championship club. He will develop to be one hell of a player. Just hope this idiot doesn't ruin him as a player.

I think Mancini put Lombardo there just to spite Marwood.

I think we will see Lombardo move back to being one of the first team coaches and then U21 and below will be dealt with by Txiki mainly and Vieira etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.