The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Reports Helan is doing well so i thought i'd dig a bit deeper......

Interesting comments on a Wed board.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/193692-helan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index. ... 692-helan/</a>

sums up what I've thought of him for a couple of years now. Quick but with no end product whatsoever.

If Wednesday fans read this it sounds like he hasn't changed a bit from academy days.

How many years left on Helens contract? We need to be trying to get rid of these type of players in the summer for as much as we can. Apparently Omar Elabdellaoui is leaving in the summer for around 400k, decent fee for a 21 year old whose done very little in his loan spells.

Would expect them two along with McGivern, Nimely, Scapuzzi,Warbara, Boyata and Johansen all to leave in the next window.

greasedupdeafguy said:
How many years left on Helens contract?

2014. He's off this summer and said as much in an interview the other day. A figure of around £800,000 has been rumoured, I honestly think he can be worth much more than this in future but we'll probably sell because he's reached that age now where a decision is made.

Anyway, I'm wondering if any youth aficionados have heard about 'something' happening very soon? I've been told something and sworn to secrecy but if true it would be big for our EDS setup and some might say revolutionary. An announcement isn't far off IF it's true.

LoveCity said:
Anyway, I'm wondering if any youth aficionados have heard about 'something' happening very soon? I've been told something and sworn to secrecy but if true it would be big for our EDS setup and some might say revolutionary. An announcement isn't far off IF it's true.

A new,proven,coaching set up hopefully.

FantasyIreland said:
I believe Ibrahim is doing well,rumours of a new contract offer on his return?
Watched him the other day in Norwegian League (can't spell the clubs name), thay seemed to start him on the left wing. Seemed solid enough but wasn't the best player. Nuhu looked good going forward but got caught out a couple of times tracking a really quick winger. That lad really does like to cross the ball.

Saw Abdi a couple of years ago in a reserve derby and he really stood out in a midfield playing against Obertan, Bebe and Anderson. Thought he showed a lot of promise.

The Man With The Stick said:
FantasyIreland said:
I believe Ibrahim is doing well,rumours of a new contract offer on his return?
Watched him the other day in Norwegian League (can't spell the clubs name), thay seemed to start him on the left wing. Seemed solid enough but wasn't the best player. Nuhu looked good going forward but got caught out a couple of times tracking a really quick winger. That lad really does like to cross the ball.

Saw Abdi a couple of years ago in a reserve derby and he really stood out in a midfield playing against Obertan, Bebe and Anderson. Thought he showed a lot of promise.

Thanks mate.

I realise the league quality is incomparable,however,do you beleieve Nuhu could be an adequate back up to Clichy?

LoveCity said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
How many years left on Helens contract?

2014. He's off this summer and said as much in an interview the other day. A figure of around £800,000 has been rumoured, I honestly think he can be worth much more than this in future but we'll probably sell because he's reached that age now where a decision is made.

Fillippo Mancini to sign a new longterm contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.