The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
tidyman said:
Nowt to do with me but your gonna walk up to some random employee of City before the game and ask them to keep an eye on two grand for you for best part of a year?

no its sorted mate opened an account on betyourmate they hold the money and transfer it to winner when bet is over
We havnt sorted anything out, you have sent me a message saying you cant get the money together,something about someone in morrocco has your money and some other shit story.

As cheeky chappy, Jimmy Tarbuck would have said.....We have a difference of opinion.

For the sake of not taking sides, I'm going 5/6 the pair at this early stage.

Route 46 - I do the singles on Betfair. Vast majority of time it's a better price there even after commission. Unfortunately, I can't do HT/FT multiples on the exchanges I also incorporate reduced stake doubles and trebles in a patent.

Tidyman - You were right, it was a bit late in the day and I didn't explain it too clearly. Had a better attempt a few posts back. Essentially I choose heavy odds on favs (best priced 2/5 is the lowest I'll go) to Draw HT & win at FT.

This season the price has dropped by 30% with Laddies. Other bookies not so severe, but Laddies offered HT/FT market on almost every game in every league.

I can still get on, but not at the price I want for certain leagues such as the Czech, Slovakia & Slovenian leagues.

Double result betting is one area that bookies employ a relatively fixed price framework. So 28/1 for Utd to overturn a first half deficit is definitely value compared to someone like Villa. Without stating the obvious, teams at the top are more likely to reverse a result. Teams at the bottom are more likely to surrender a winning position, yet it's usually a similar price.

tidyman said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
no its sorted mate opened an account on betyourmate they hold the money and transfer it to winner when bet is over
We havnt sorted anything out, you have sent me a message saying you cant get the money together,something about someone in morrocco has your money and some other shit story.

As cheeky chappy, Jimmy Tarbuck would have said.....We have a difference of opinion.

I'll have £6000 on me please :)
He's had a lucky streak on goals galore and he thinks he's cracked the gambling code

The cookie monster said:
tidyman said:
The cookie monster said:

He's had a lucky streak on goals galore and he thinks he's cracked the gambling code

Your £6,000 is on mate.

As you didn't stipulate a price though, the bet was struck at the price when I noticed this post.

You are currently 1/6000.

Good luck with your bet.
And thanks for using Honest.Tidyman.co.uk for all the best prices on the internet.

tidyman said:
The cookie monster said:
tidyman said:

Your £6,000 is on mate.

As you didn't stipulate a price though, the bet was struck at the price when I noticed this post.

You are currently 1/6000.

Good luck with your bet.
And thanks for using Honest.Tidyman.co.uk for all the best prices on the internet.
Fuck :)

Three home wins: Palace, Newcastle, Port Vale. £10 returns £76.32.
Three draws: Liverpool-Wigan, West Brom-Chelsea, Cardiff-'Boro. £5 returns £238.

Liverpool-Wigan draw at 3/1 seems a little steep to me.

told some friends i was going to give a complete stranger £1500 who knows someone ive never met off the internet, they told me it was a bad idea, so i told cookie monster that on monday there will be £1500 waiting on betyourmate.com and all he needs to do is deposit his money and click accept, i will let you all know if hes accepted on monday night,

Blue Punter said:
Route 46 - I do the singles on Betfair. Vast majority of time it's a better price there even after commission. Unfortunately, I can't do HT/FT multiples on the exchanges I also incorporate reduced stake doubles and trebles in a patent.

Tidyman - You were right, it was a bit late in the day and I didn't explain it too clearly. Had a better attempt a few posts back. Essentially I choose heavy odds on favs (best priced 2/5 is the lowest I'll go) to Draw HT & win at FT.

This season the price has dropped by 30% with Laddies. Other bookies not so severe, but Laddies offered HT/FT market on almost every game in every league.

I can still get on, but not at the price I want for certain leagues such as the Czech, Slovakia & Slovenian leagues.

Double result betting is one area that bookies employ a relatively fixed price framework. So 28/1 for Utd to overturn a first half deficit is definitely value compared to someone like Villa. Without stating the obvious, teams at the top are more likely to reverse a result. Teams at the bottom are more likely to surrender a winning position, yet it's usually a similar price.

BP - please can you just list all your positions and stakes?

I think it would be a lot clearer to understand what you're parlaying if you just listed each bet and what you staked - treble, or double, or single etc and everything you've got covered line by line.

If you do that everyone on here can see what you're suggesting, and the penny will drop

;o)

(if you'll forgive the turn of phrase, eheh)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.