The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

I won't have time to type all the bets on here. Typically on a Sat & Sun, I might do 8 lots of 3 teams.

It's basically teams at 2/5 or less HT Draw/FT Win.

The staking plan is:

3 x Singles 10 units
3 x Doubles 6 Units
1 x Treble 2 Units.

PM me if you need any more info.

Blue Punter said:
I won't have time to type all the bets on here. Typically on a Sat & Sun, I might do 8 lots of 3 teams.

The staking plan is:

3 x Singles 10 units
3 x Doubles 6 Units
1 x Treble 2 Units.

So basically your just hoping a heavilly odds on fav isnt in the lead at half time.
Thats what your bet is all about?
And obviously has to win the match.

The cookie monster said:
Blue Punter said:

The staking plan is:

3 x Singles 10 units
3 x Doubles 6 Units
1 x Treble 2 Units.

So basically your just hoping a heavilly odds on fav isnt in the lead at half time.
Thats what your bet is all about?
And obviously has to win the match.

and he's claiming that the odds have come in since he was doing this last year; which suggests the bookies (if they had mispriced things) have already sussed the error of their ways - if indeed you were taking advantage of better odds/probabilities and there is no longer such a differential to exploit?

(which would be a fair strategy and something you might think could happen - especially if they are indeed using set formulas in a lazy way across the board; but not if they've since adjusted things.. now it's harder to arbitrage the price discrepancies because they've narrowed them, correct??)

The prices have shortened. Not for every bookie, but as I pointed out, Laddies was a bad result for me as they use to do HT/FT bet on every league. Some bookies don't.

To illustrate Draw/City is 5/2 with SJ today, 15/4 on the exchanges.

The bloke who put me onto the system said 11/2 & 5/1 was commonplace a few years ago for the same bet.

I believe there's still a bit of value in the bet, but it's a long term drip feed strategy.

had a huge £2 on spurs, wigan and norwich @ > 150/1. ambitious but if the first 2 come up then i can easily lay myself off in the norwich game

Goals Galore for me today also £10 @ 6/1

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
QPR

also had Burton, Dundee, Crawley, Fleetwood and Huddersfield £5 at 20/1.

So what were BlueMc1's selections for today?

Bluebee2 said:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
QPR

I've gone for Wimbledon, rochdale, Rotherham,st Johnstone, wanted arsenal game but not on the bonus coupon, well done 1 down 3 to go

bluemc1 said:
Bluebee2 said:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
QPR

I've gone for Wimbledon, rochdale, Rotherham,st Johnstone, wanted arsenal game but not on the bonus coupon, well done 1 down 3 to go

Cheers mate, I had to do the normal coupon as I wanted Arsenal game so only got the 6/1. Corals do a coupon for goals in each half which I've had a bit of success with as it doesn't matter who scores as long as there is a goal in each half.

Bluebee2 said:
bluemc1 said:
Bluebee2 said:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
QPR

Cheers mate, I had to do the normal coupon as I wanted Arsenal game so only got the 6/1. Corals do a coupon for goals in each half which I've had a bit of success with as it doesn't matter who scores as long as there is a goal in each half.
Might have a look at that, been told William hill do the both teams to score but individual odds in each game, last time I got my 4 teams up at 9-1 I would of got 12-1 with them so need to start looking at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.