Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: *WARNING* 99% on here are likely to disagree with this post!

I'm just guessing here.......but are you a "Hughes in" poster.

If so the "Hughes in" post's are all over there ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

mcnil said:
expectations have rocketed and this has led to impatience, most reactions seem to be kneejerk ones, people seem to forget we are just over a year into a ten year plan. If anyone had told me before the season that we would be in december having only lost one game I would have laughed my cock off.

It is a 10 year plan to transform the whole of the club into a worldwide brand/force maybe, to suggest that Hughes has got 10 years to make us successful is folly.

Tell me this, why does every player to a man virtually state that the aim for this season is top 4 and anything else will be seen as a failure?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Hughes out - and you can disagree with it all you want - it won't change the inevitable outcome.

....Dead Man Walking springs to mind!

I'll still be happy with top 6. Anything above is as stated "a bonus" We're right on track to achieve what we set out to do.

blueinsa said:
mcnil said:
expectations have rocketed and this has led to impatience, most reactions seem to be kneejerk ones, people seem to forget we are just over a year into a ten year plan. If anyone had told me before the season that we would be in december having only lost one game I would have laughed my cock off.

It is a 10 year plan to transform the whole of the club into a worldwide brand/force maybe, to suggest that Hughes has got 10 years to make us successful is folly.

Tell me this, why does every player to a man virtually state that the aim for this season is top 4 and anything else will be seen as a failure?

Because it appeals to the Hughes out mob. Owner, chairman, club officials, manager, coaches, players and non - Hughes out fans are all ignored as they are perceived to have no idea what they are doing.

The collection of bankers, bakers, candlestick makers and taxi drivers that make up the mob of Hughes out, are all clearly football experts. Too good as experts to be fair, as non of them are employed by a football club and they rely on the theory that flying in planes for 20 years makes them pilots, because they can see what goes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.