Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: *WARNING* 99% on here are likely to disagree with this post!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Hughes out - and you can disagree with it all you want - it won't change the inevitable outcome.

You know something don't you and your keeping it to yourself, I've noticed the odd drop of a hint here and there.

twinkletoes said:
Do people that want Hughes out actually say it for the betterment of the club or just want to be proved right?

bloody right it is for the improvement of our club, Hughes has done NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, in 18 MONTHS to suggest he is the man to lead us forward.

blueinsa said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Because it appeals to the Hughes out mob. Owner, chairman, club officials, manager, coaches, players and non - Hughes out fans are all ignored as they are perceived to have no idea what they are doing.

The collection of bankers, bakers, candlestick makers and taxi drivers that make up the mob of Hughes out, are all clearly football experts. Too good as experts to be fair, as non of them are employed by a football club and they rely on the theory that flying in planes for 20 years makes them pilots, because they can see what goes on.

Well i suppose time will tell as to who is right or wrong wont it! Now i ask you again, why do the players feel that top 4 is the goal or are they too making it up?

Top 4 probably is the goal. But you see, top 4 is decided in May 2010, not December 2009. So as far as i can see, it is atill achievable. What you or i think is irrelevant, it is achievable.

Now, the difference comes in two forms, one lot can moan like fuck, the others will support the team. i know which group i am in and booing players aint going to help. Simple.
Quit moaning, start supporting.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Lets put it this way, if we beat Arsenal, Chelsea and Bolton, everyone will think Hughes is the saviour again!

This bandwagon that just like to complain all the time will fall apart and everyone will think he's the right man for the job again!

Everyone will say no way, i want him out no matter what but that isn't the case at all!

Its not about beating Arsenal, Chelsea and Bolton, although that would be very nice thankyou. It's about seeing a performance, a commited, motivated and tactically aware performance that gives us a chance of winning football games. If we get that, coupled with the undoubted quality of players we now have, yes, we will win a lot more than we lose.

Now is the time for Hughes to shut up and start doing his job, he needs to show leadership, he needs to motivate and he needs to address our tactical frailties.

If he does that im sure the pressure now on him will lesson. Is it too much to ask him to do a job for us?

Blue2112 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Hughes out - and you can disagree with it all you want - it won't change the inevitable outcome.

You know something don't you and your keeping it to yourself, I've noticed the odd drop of a hint here and there.

It's not even subtle either ;-)

Rammy Blue said:
twinkletoes said:
Do people that want Hughes out actually say it for the betterment of the club or just want to be proved right?

bloody right it is for the improvement of our club, Hughes has done NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, in 18 MONTHS to suggest he is the man to lead us forward.

Can you tell me what things he should have done for you to change your mind?

blueinsa said:
Blue2112 said:

It's not even subtle either ;-)

He' still upset that Mourinho didn't join us.

twinkletoes said:
Rammy Blue said:

Can you tell me what things he should have done for you to change your mind?

improved team selections, less baffling substitutions, ability to change a game when not going well, stick to 4-3-3, not play 4-4-2 (i could go on...) but the best one of all.....

WIN A FUCKING GAME FROM A LOSING POSITION.

enough?

Can I offer some feedback to the latest idea of merging threads into one?

It's poo, hard to keep track of any discussion going on.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.