Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: *WARNING* 99% on here are likely to disagree with this post!

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:
Who is to say he wasnt right, maybe the timing was wrong but like ive said, never say never.

I also remember him telling us other things that did happen.

He was wrong because Mourinho is still the manager of Inter Milan.

Like i said, maybe the timing was wrong?

Who knows what will happen in the future.

Mourinho>Hughes so im hoping he is right, sorry!

twinkletoes said:
Do people that want Hughes out actually say it for the betterment of the club or just want to be proved right?
I said a couple of weeks back I would much sooner be wrong than right about this. However, it goes both ways, do those that want him to stay on, want that simply so perhaps they can be proved right, over replacing him if its simply not working(as seems to be the case on the field now)?

The problem with [insert name of any ex City manager here over the past 30 years] the 'outers' is generally that they don't have a better suggestion, they don't know what they want changed with the team selections, they don't know what they want ON the pitch to suggest that there should be a change of manager.
They tend to get swept up in a whole wave of 'popular' opinion and use that as a basis for their argument.

Swales Out
Franny In
Franny Out
Ball Out
Clark In
Clark Out
Royle In/Out

Sheikh it all about!!!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
twinkletoes said:
Do people that want Hughes out actually say it for the betterment of the club or just want to be proved right?
I said a couple of weeks back I would much sooner be wrong than right about this. However, it goes both ways, do those that want him to stay on, want that simply so perhaps they can be proved right, over replacing him if its simply not working(as seems to be the case on the field now)?

I want us to try a different way, other than sacking the manager every other season. Whether it be Mourinho or Curbishley in charge.

twinkletoes said:

I want us to try a different way, other than sacking the manager every other season. Whether it be Mourinho or Curbishley in charge.
I would back the club in almost every sacking the club has made of the last 30 years(other than Reid/Horton/SVE), if you look at our record it's not the firing we get wrong but the people that we hire in the first place. That view would hold water if it wasn't for the fact that none of the managers have won anything after being fired by us.

twinkletoes said:
I would back the club in almost every sacking the club has made of the last 30 years(other than Reid/Horton/SVE), if you look at our record it's not the firing we get wrong but the people that we hire in the first place. That view would hold water if it wasn't for the fact that none of the managers have won anything after being fired by us.

Another reason is that we had the wrong owners!

twinkletoes said:

Hay you will get NO disagreement from me there!!!!!

twinkletoes said:

I don't think the new owners fall into that category and neither would they sack the manger 18 months into his tenure.

twinkletoes said:

I don't the new owners fall into that category and neither would they sack the manger 18 months into his tenure.
Oh yes your right they are in a totally new league when it comes to ownership and at least in part thats the issue, Hughes is not a top class manager(he might one day).

People may have said this already, but I wanted option 4.

4. Hughes to be sacked at soonest sensible opportunity.

I deffo want him gone, but not until we have a decent replacement lined up. To just get rid and leave us managerless would be madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.