Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: *WARNING* 99% on here are likely to disagree with this post!

PaulPowre said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
So, to those people what exactly will changing the manager achieve?

It will mean we could get someone who can at least get basic tactics right.

Bojinov The Bull said:
It will mean that we have wasted yet another season by sacking another manager and having to get another one in who then has to familiarise themselves with the club

Wrong again even average managers could get more out of £200m worth of players.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I firmly believe that by Chirstmas/New Year Hughes will have the team sorted and his tactics and we will really be strong next year just as the likes of Villa, Tottenham etc..start to fade because their squads aren't good enough!

What a crock of shit MH just needs more time shite again he's had 18 months and were no better. How the fook do you know what players Villa or Spurs will sign in January to strengthen their squads? Once again your grasping at straws.

Bojinov The Bull said:
In summary, Hughes is a victim of his own success so far this season, people got used to us winning too early and now won't stand for anything less!

What fucking success?

Err... five wins from first six games...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Hughes out - and you can disagree with it all you want - it won't change the inevitable outcome.
Sorry but what's the inevitable outcome? Hughes to be sacked if we win tomorrow is he, or if we get a good result on saturday. Nothing is inevitable and yes before someone starts i'm a 'hughes innie' at the moment i personally think he should be given this season unless things turn badly wrong.

We win tomorrow a lot of opinions and attitudes will change on here but some (not saying you) will be happy for us to lose tomorrow so they can get their wish.

inchy14 said:
some (not saying you) will be happy for us to lose tomorrow so they can get their wish.

Utter rubbish, yet another cheap shot from an inner who cant find another argument!

What next, we are all RAGS?

Rammy Blue said:
twinkletoes said:
Can you tell me what things he should have done for you to change your mind?

improved team selections, less baffling substitutions, ability to change a game when not going well, stick to 4-3-3, not play 4-4-2 (i could go on...) but the best one of all.....

WIN A FUCKING GAME FROM A LOSING POSITION.

enough?

So there have been no improvements since he came to the club?

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:
Never say never eh?

He made a ITK prediction that he would join us.

Who is to say he wasnt right, maybe the timing was wrong but like ive said, never say never.

I also remember him telling us other things that did happen.

twinkletoes said:
Rammy Blue said:
improved team selections, less baffling substitutions, ability to change a game when not going well, stick to 4-3-3, not play 4-4-2 (i could go on...) but the best one of all.....

WIN A FUCKING GAME FROM A LOSING POSITION.

enough?

So there have been no improvements since he came to the club?

you name them.

blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:
He made a ITK prediction that he would join us.

Who is to say he wasnt right, maybe the timing was wrong but like ive said, never say never.

I also remember him telling us other things that did happen.

He was wrong because Mourinho is still the manager of Inter Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.