Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Hughes out - I've never liked him so find it hard to get behind him.

Have followed city for over 20 years so I've seen a lot of shite - but never disliked a manager as much as I do Hughes. I am in no way saying he is the worst manager out there... I would just rather we had someone else.

His treatment of Dunney was the final straw from me. Don't care if he is shit now - City should look after their old heroes - ie Uwe on the website today.

Hughes Out.

Nice guy. Tragically, on a hiding to nothing with the finances at his disposal.
I have never been convinced that he has the tactical abilities to go along with his undoubted determination & winning mentality. Am I prepared to wait & take the chance that he will develop into one of the best managers we could ever have? Sorry, but the answer is no.
Not because I want him to fail though, or because he's an ex red. Just that I can't see that we are progressing in terms of performance & consistency.
I have sat tight all season hoping for a change in my opinion since last season, & the pressure was bound to come on him from the knee jerk fickle few, who live & die by each weekly result. If I thought he was the right man I'd stand by him even if we'd lost a few more games. But for me, with our incredible resources, another transfer window looming & the ability to attract the best managers/coaches in the world (surely?), I think our next signing should be the best manager in the world (and that's another debate).

Sorry Mark, its Hughes Out for me...

Re: My 2 cents

bornblueegg said:
s
t
a
b
i
l
i
t
y

Now we've finally got someone talking sense! To get rid of MH while the team is still being built would be suicide! We need to keep any manager til the end of the season or we're f*cked...thats the truth!!

Hughes In good to see. I'm tired of the draws but only 1 loss so far. Another few more wins and after Decemeber we might see the true team and what the forum really thinks of Hughes. After this year we will all be 100% sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.