Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
It was refreshing tonight to see him make the right change in bringing Kompany on for Tevez.
That's one of the things i have been critical of him recently, with making that change we closed the game out with a clean sheet.

*Hughes i applaud you for that!!

Danamy said:
It was refreshing tonight to see him make the right change in bringing Kompany on for Tevez.
That's one of the things i have been critical of him recently, with making that change we closed the game out with a clean sheet.

So we won because he did what you'd do,pmsl,i also reckon you'd have brought Vlad on if you'd been manager aswell,don't run yourself down so much.

100% hughes in first time in years we have had some stability with the board and the clubs management,and this team is improving each game, roll on europe

bluemanc said:
Danamy said:

So we won because he did what you'd do,pmsl,i also reckon you'd have brought Vlad on if you'd been manager aswell,don't run yourself down so much.

Get someone to read it for you properly then wind your neck in.
You must have issues?? tut

Hughes Outers....

First semi final since 1981....

win the game in hand and we're 1 point off 3rd....

Beaten ONCE all season

It's now december

have more money than ANY team come jan....

so whats the beef!

Re: Hughes Outers....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
First semi final since 1981....

win the game in hand and we're 1 point off 3rd....

Beaten ONCE all season

It's now december

have more money than ANY team come jan....

so whats the beef!

Its how it is my friend...Its up to Mark Hughes to continue from tonight.tbh.

Re: Hughes Outers....

Why look for the fight?

He got everything right tonight and the team got a fantastic result but it's still gonna be awhile till I'm back on the fence and the possability of being Hughes inner.

Okay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.