• Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: Hughes Outers....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
First semi final since 1981....

win the game in hand and we're 1 point off 3rd....

Beaten ONCE all season

It's now december

have more money than ANY team come jan....

so whats the beef!
cheers bb2

Give it a rest mate ,just rejoice even the fans that are not happy with Hughes are fully behind the Blues .We want our club to Win Just be happy we have & stop trying to wind people up Nights like this we should all pull together

OK. Please stop with the 'We've only lost once all season@ because that shows you know fuck all about football and have probably never played it. I shall explain. When you are in a competitive league, it is ranked on points you muppet not losses.

When was the last time we had £200M to spend? Was it 1981, No. It was never.

If we win the game i hand, we are 1 point off 3rd. If we win every game from now on, we will win the league.

Don't get me wrong, I am elated about tonight. It doesn't change my opinion about Hughes though. We beat a weak Arsenal side, thanks to a couple of wondergoals. Hughes is not clever enough and cannot take us to the Premier League title.

Please refrain from making stupid posts as you are the forum idiot.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I am not starting a fight with fellow blues, just saying, it's not really ALL that bad...eh?!
You are just trying to wind people up .Face Facts we are all chuffed tonight Sat might be a different story ,so lets enjoy while we can

Be happy with the result and performance. Why bother about "proving" anyone right or wrong.

cyberblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I am not starting a fight with fellow blues, just saying, it's not really ALL that bad...eh?!
You are just trying to wind people up .Face Facts we are all chuffed tonight Sat might be a different story ,so lets enjoy while we can

It does not matter re chelski.....they're on a different level to us. We should be very happy and grateful right now.

Nobody can be wrong or right just yet.
I am still happy with where we are and I wouldn't expect the 'outers' to change their opinion on the strength of a quarter final victory such as tonight, just as I wouldn't change my stance if we had been beaten.
Be nice though if it buys our manager a few games grace from the bile that usually follows a less than favourable result.

TBH i was always confident we would beat the arsenal second string.

For me it is the next 3 games where Hughes needs to 'prove' himself.

moomba said:
Be happy with the result and performance. Why bother about "proving" anyone right or wrong.
you mean like all the positive comments we got on Saturday
where others weren't proving themselves right either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.