Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
I've been away from the site for a Month or so and can't believe that there is a topic/poll on the Manager's future at the club.
Mark Hughes is the best Manager the club has had since Joe Mercer (imo)................
What do you 'outers' want? The team is playing the most exciting football since KK's side battered everybody in promotion year and that was against far inferior opposition. So we drew a few matches that we should have won.........big deal. Most City sides I've watched over the last 5 decades would have lost those games.
For pity sake get off the Manager's back and sit back and enjoy what is about to unfold.

The Doctor said:
What do you 'outers' want? The team is playing the most exciting football since KK's side battered everybody in promotion year and that was against far inferior opposition.

Away from the site, or planet in the past month or so?

I'm quite surprised the votes haven't changed more. Thought one or the other (depending on the result) would have hit 50% by now.

Hughes in as always.

It took Taggart 4 years to have any success and I hoped at the time they would sack him but they didnt...stability is the key.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.