• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
lee-mcfc said:
dont understand why we cant perform like that in the league.

Might be something to do with the quality of the opposition.

Great to be in a semi final, but our strongest side beating a combination of Arsenal reserves and youth team players does not hearld the dawn of a great new era.

mammutly said:
lee-mcfc said:

Great to be in a semi final, but our strongest side beating a combination of Arsenal reserves and youth team players does not hearld the dawn of a great new era.

yeah i know i know. but we way we just "gelled"(sp?) together and actually looked happy playing together that should be like that in every game imo. then we will push up the league not all these stupid draws.

mammutly said:
lee-mcfc said:

Didn't we beat their first team 4-2 in the league? Didn't we beat them 3-0 last year? Arsenal's first team got beaten by 2 clear goals. Their second team got beaten by three clear goals.

Well we haven't won the last 7 league games so OUT. but then we haven't lost the last 7 so IN. I'm worried Hughes isn't clever enough to deal with this level of management so OUT, but then when you look at the quality players and seemingly good bunch of lads who get on together as a team (not including Ade who looks like he can be a right tit at times), I feel if he moldes them right over time he might become a longer-term legend so IN.

Can't be anything else than on the fence really! not at least until we do anything other than draw in the next few games. I'm just gonna keep trying to enjoy 'doin the hokey kokey' rather than putting my left leg OUT each time we get a disappointing result.

However, if MH uses the word "OBVIOUSLY" more than 30 times in one of his future 3 minute post-match interviews than I'm voting OUT and never changing it ever again. I counted 28 once.

If strikers who get paid loads of dosh to do one job, can't put one ball between two posts, then I ain't blaming the Manager. Unless we can take on a manager who runs on the pitch and kicks in the final ball. Hughes IN.

I don't care who he played for. Otherwise I'd have to start hating Matt Busby and Dennis Law on that basis and that's not going to happen.

blueinbolton77 said:
If strikers who get paid loads of dosh to do one job, can't put one ball between two posts, then I ain't blaming the Manager. Unless we can take on a manager who runs on the pitch and kicks in the final ball. Hughes IN.

I don't care who he played for. Otherwise I'd have to start hating Matt Busby and Dennis Law on that basis and that's not going to happen.

daft thing to say. hes bought all the strikers hasn't he. so they are his responsibility.

brady0 said:
daft thing to say......

No. It's not a daft thing to say. The strikers we have at City are excellent. But it also takes confidence and responsibilty. I think if you asked any of City's strikers, they will say the same, and not put a lack of goals at Mark Hughes feet. Now that would be daft and something a "fan" might think of course.

Amazing how Hughes IN has surged 90 votes ahead today.....

I thought it was Hughes OUTERS that had the knee jerk reactions.......!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.