Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
markbmcfc said:
It will change again at the weekend.

Some blues are actually fickle enough to change their mind by each result.
Exactly this even a a firm Inner it just shows how fickle fans can be but to be fair still works out at around two thirds saying sacking now isn't the answer that has stayed consistant just the "on the fence" vote percentage has plummeted.

Iv changed my vote from Hughes Out to Hughes In,, we won last night don't you know,,,
Shite fucking manager,, but we won for gods sake... Vote IN.

I'm willing to give him a little longer. I think transfers wise, man management wise and the way he conducts himself through the media are great but I am still concerned that tactically he hasn't got a clue. I just don't think 4-4-2 gets the best out of the players at Hughes' disposal. Against Hull I think his arrogance cost us 2 points because he refused to change the system even though we were being dominated in midfield by a very poor Hull side. To me and 99% of the people in the ground it was just a matter of time before we conceeded but Hughes seemed oblivious and stuck to his guns when I thought bringing on Kompany (like last night) would have enabled us to shut up shop and see the game out. He just doesn't seem to have a Plan B or C when it's clearly obvious Plan A isn't working.

maybee we shouldn't make the mistake many other clubs are making, and give Hughes time to settle and build. Look where it's gotten trainers that have gotten that oppurtunity.

*except the alcoholism and refusal to shake hands*

For me he's got till the end of the season.

I'd be delighted withg a top 4 finish and satisfied with 5th and maybe 6th. Anything else has to be seen as failure.

Most of his signings have been decent so far too, except for Bridge and Santa Cruz, so let's see what he does in January.

Robinho's_thumb said:
For me he's got till the end of the season.

I'd be delighted withg a top 4 finish and satisfied with 5th and maybe 6th. Anything else has to be seen as failure.

Most of his signings have been decent so far too, except for Bridge and Santa Cruz, so let's see what he does in January.

-----------
Anybody who doesn't think Bridge is a decent signing is completely bonkers. 34 caps for England and the best left back we've had for many many years...

This poll is, more than anything, an indicator as to how fickle and clueless some City fans are. We get one good result (and performance) and suddenly there's a huge vote swing for Hughes to stay, had we lost I'm sure there would have been a huge vote swing towards Hughes to go.

If you're the type of person who changes their mind on this issue based on the result of one 90 minute match then you're someone who fails to understand the bigger picture.

Matty said:
This poll is, more than anything, an indicator as to how fickle and clueless some City fans are. We get one good result (and performance) and suddenly there's a huge vote swing for Hughes to stay, had we lost I'm sure there would have been a huge vote swing towards Hughes to go.

If you're the type of person who changes their mind on this issue based on the result of one 90 minute match then you're someone who fails to understand the bigger picture.

this.

thats what i said the other day i bet everybody votes hughes IN if we won vs the arse kids and thats exactly whats happend.

am sticking by what i think and its still hughes OUT for me

ill stick by what ive said all along keep hughes and get some stability, his team now just needs to gel a little better then next season we could be in a really good position. There are signs of brilliance and some signs of weakness but the latter will decrease as they play more together and gain a great understanding of each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.