The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

m27 said:
johnmc said:
Is he married?

Does it matter? Ireland's not Superman and Shaun Goater wasn't an actual goat.

FFS, no wonder they wouldnt let me in when i used to turn up at the game with a carrier bag full of grass and wheat and a bowl of water. And they wouldnt let me in recently with a red telephone box, dressed in a pair of Y-FRONTS with a letter S on the front. Good job you told me as the next one for me was to turn up dressed as a ford cortina with lightning strikes down the side. Anyone guess who i am?

Trigger said:
m27 said:
Does it matter? Ireland's not Superman and Shaun Goater wasn't an actual goat.

Oh yes he is!

...and the song is not racist but just stereotypical! if it was racist, firstly I would have to a) report you to the nearest bobby b) then have you removed from the ground by the bobby as racism is an arrestable offence to which stewards and police will not even give you a warning for at COMS - you will be arrested and banned!

Unless your a Celtic fan ;)

FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

Heard a whisper the club aren't happy with the what can be seen as RACIST Adebayor chant.

He is one of our own FFS.

Please stop this now you numb minded thickets, you are an embarrassment to the club.

I heard one at Wolves but can't remember the second line.

"Adebayor, Adebayoorr
We'll break the top 4"

I think it was something like, "Linked up with Tevez".

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

Exactly. F*cking embarassing our "fans" sing this. It's racial stereotype to be more exact.

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

heard this yesterday , wentwith my uncle , im 17 and wouldnt think of singing this , evertime this was sung we just looked at each other and shook our heads , its fucking stupid . STOP SINGING IT !!!!!! pricks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.