The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

OOOH ADEBAYORRRR , JUST LIKE TEVEZ, SAID FUCK THE TOP 4.

forevercity said:
azatheblue said:
its stereotypical and shit

neither of which are racist

The RACIAL stereotype is that all Black(afro-caribbean) men have massive cocks. So stop pretending it isn't racial.

It was an embarrassment yesterday. And as the game progressed more and more people sung it.

Forevercity - of course it's racist. The 'black men have larger penises' thing is a key part of the longstanding tradition of the animalisation of black males by whites. All negative stereotypes of black men fit into this idea, and the penis size myth is a central part of it. And the animalisation story exists, of course, to dehumanise black people and justify crimes against them.

What's wrong with 'Adebayor, Adebayor, give him the ball and he will score'?

'Just like Tevez, he said fuck the big four' is also good.

you should just stop singing this. one day hes gona turn round and say. if you keep singing that im going to leave. sing somethin like adebayorr adabayorr he cost less than berbatov and scores alot more. i read that on another forum and i think we should sing somethin lyk that in stead of sum racist shit. it makes me feel sick that some people actually think this is funny being racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.