The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

Love to know what he thinks.

It's not going to go away, as it's important to slap each other on the arse in a big wankfest of "how clever we are". The club ought to make an unambiguous statement about the chanting of things that reveal the singers as having sublimated homoerotic fantasies involving large objects and their own back-doors.

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

SWP's back said:
Bossman Blue said:
Unless you have seen him without his clothes on it makes a statement about the size of his dick that can only be linked to the stereotyping that says all black men have large ones. A stupid assumption that dates from days when racism was accepted as it abused a 'lower class' of person.

How much did joining the Manchester 1st PC Brigade cost? Did you get a uniform when you signed up?

Its not about being PC, its about being respectful to one of our own, you FUD!

ello_jo said:
Would anybody be proud to tell ade what we sing to his face if you met him? I wouldn't I would be a tad embarassed :)

Yep - I would - happily.

chazmcfc said:
SouthStand211 said:
The RACIAL stereotype is that all Black(afro-caribbean) men have massive cocks. So stop pretending it isn't racial.
I take it you are one of the fucking numpties that sing it then forevercity ? You will soon be picked up on by the club as they want this stamped out and now.

I for one think your talking out your arse. and what are the club gona do, ban most of city's fans? I doubt they'd do that

chazmcfc said:
Well, as i say the club aren't happy with OUR OWN FANS singing what can be VIEWED BY SOME as RACIST BEHAVIOR. The club want this to stop now, sure if it carries on the cretins that persist on singing it will be punished. Its embarrassing.
Have you got a link, or are you the official spokesman ?

johnmc said:
m27 said:
Does it matter? Ireland's not Superman and Shaun Goater wasn't an actual goat.

it matters to me

Doesn't to me.

ps - I hope you never joined in the "Uwe's grandad bombed Old Trafford" song.

And just so you know - Richard Dunne isn't actually omnipotent.

squirtyflower said:
Fanny Fart said:
Adebayor, Adebayooooor,
Costs less than berbatov
And scores a lot more!

good on you . we should all sing this against arsenal when ade gets his hattrick ;)

Trigger said:
m27 said:
Does it matter? Ireland's not Superman and Shaun Goater wasn't an actual goat.

Oh yes he is!

...and the song is not racist but just stereotypical! if it was racist, firstly I would have to a) report you to the nearest bobby b) then have you removed from the ground by the bobby as racism is an arrestable offence to which stewards and police will not even give you a warning for at COMS - you will be arrested and banned!

I put this in the other Adebayor song thread but I can't be bothered to type it out again. So here goes:

Of course it's racist. The 'black men have larger penises' thing is a key part of the longstanding tradition of the animalisation of black males by whites. All negative stereotypes of black men fit into this idea, and the penis size myth is a central part of it. And the animalisation story exists, of course, to dehumanise black people and justify crimes against them.

What's wrong with 'Adebayor, Adebayor, give him the ball and he will score'?

M22_blu said:
chazmcfc said:
I take it you are one of the fucking numpties that sing it then forevercity ? You will soon be picked up on by the club as they want this stamped out and now.

I for one think your talking out your arse. and what are the club gona do, ban most of city's fans? I doubt they'd do that
They wouldn't have to ban most fans, just a small minority of knuckle draggers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.