The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

SWP's back said:
15martinpetrov said:
All of my mates who are blues hate the racist song.

And my Dad's bigger than yours etc......

So we know different people don't we? Still hear the Ade song sung at the match though.

ps - it is not racist you mug.

It is racist for reasons I've already made clear. Shame on those who sing it.

Re: Shadygiz. There is a difference between black men adopting a racist trope and using it themselves and white people using it back at them. Like the n word.

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

i think it should just be:

Adebayor, Adebayorrrr,
Give him the ball,
And he will scoreeeee

Agaist arsenal they're going to sing:

Dad washes elephants,
And his mums a whoreee

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

so the op started off saying he heard a rumour that the club aint happy, then less than 6 hours said the club will get rid f the ones singing it, if you ask me, your chatting shit, blame me for this song, i was hurling it out at Barnsley on me own, :). we all must be racists, get a fucking grip.

wonder if the club will make a banner with this song on like they have with 'ireland is superman' and 'were not really here' haha lol :D

M22_blu said:
sweep said:
They wouldn't have to ban most fans, just a small minority of knuckle draggers.

was you there yesterday? virtually the whole city end was singing it does that make us all knuckle draggers?
No I wasn't there yesterday, anyone who finds humour in that song is a knuckle dragger, anyone possessing the ability to think about what they're singing would be embarrassed. Ban a few of the thick twats and the message will soon get through to the rest.

Ticket For Schalke said:
so the op started off saying he heard a rumour that the club aint happy, then less than 6 hours said the club will get rid f the ones singing it, if you ask me, your chatting shit, blame me for this song, i was hurling it out at Barnsley on me own, :). we all must be racists, get a fucking grip.
That was you? PMSL.

city_babe_x said:
wonder if the club will make a banner with this song on like they have with 'ireland is superman' and 'were not really here' haha lol :D
lmao i doubt it ;)

I want it stopped purely because its shyte

sweep said:
M22_blu said:
was you there yesterday? virtually the whole city end was singing it does that make us all knuckle draggers?
No I wasn't there yesterday, anyone who finds humour in that song is a knuckle dragger, anyone possessing the ability to think about what they're singing would be embarrassed. Ban a few of the thick twats and the message will soon get through to the rest.

And anyone that doesnt bother going to the matches, yet slags off the fans that did go is an absolute weapon IMO. If you dont go and support your team, dont sit on your computer criticizing those who do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.