The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

It's disrespectful. You're singing about his Missus' private parts being sore. It's very personal. Part of me wants him to fuck us off just to shut the fucking mongs up.

Adebayor, Adebayooooor,
Costs less than berbaflop
And scores a lot more!

Thats class!

ono said:
It's disrespectful. You're singing about his Missus' private parts being sore. It's very personal. Part of me wants him to fuck us off just to shut the fucking mongs up.
for fucks sake ,read the end of your post ..

ono said:
this is what worries me he started playing shit once the arsenal fans pissed him off, i dont think we should risk pissing off a players that scores as often as he does.

It was embarrassing hearing it on Sky. It was clear what was being sung.

ono said:

Congratulations on being awarded the trophy for biggest over reaction of the year on Bluemoon!

Apart from it being racist, its so unimaginative aswell. There have been atleast 3 better songs suggested for adebayor which he will appreciate alot more, but more to the point are so much better. Lets use them not the one which was being sung yesterday.

I'm not keen on the song, but it is not racist, it makes no reference to his race or ethnicity.
It suggests he is well endowed and his sexual partners are likely to suffer chaffing as a result.
Its distasteful, but thats it.

If we sang 'he's hung like a door mouse and missus needs more...' would that be racist?

ono said:

another chance to break out the piccie ;)

irony.jpg

jdcmcfc said:
Apart from it being racist, its so unimaginative aswell. There have been atleast 3 better songs suggested for adebayor which he will appreciate alot more, but more to the point are so much better. Lets use them not the one which was being sung yesterday.

Racist my fecking arse!

I agree the song is not very good, but Racist it is not!

Youy are the sort of person that insists on Baa Baa Rainbow sheep being sung because the real version is racist and offensive!

FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.