The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

TonyGrealishstache said:
I'm not keen on the song, but it is not racist, it makes no reference to his race or ethnicity.
It suggests he is well endowed and his sexual partners are likely to suffer chaffing as a result.
Its distasteful, but thats it.

If we sang 'he's hung like a door mouse and missus needs more...' would that be racist?

I think we should sing that.

Adebayor, Adebayooooor
crush the big fooooooooour
Adebayor, Adebayooooor
we r the champion for suuuuuuure

shadygiz said:
ono said:
It's disrespectful. You're singing about his Missus' private parts being sore. It's very personal. Part of me wants him to fuck us off just to shut the fucking mongs up.

another chance to break out the piccie ;)

irony.jpg
LOL

No need for that song. Those claiming it is not racist because it is apparently a 'flattering' song are way off the mark. Embarrassing.

can't be bothered reading whole thread- same old same old- but it beggars belief that even if it's not deemed racist (which it is because it's borne out of the previous racist chant about his dad washing elephants) there are people who are ignorant and stupid enough to see it's not offensive. Total and complete wankers who sing this song and an embarrassment to the club and other decent fans who wouldn't dream of singing something that demeans one of their own. And that pathetic arguement that a lot of blokes on here seem to put up (if someone said i my wife was sore i'd be made up...etc etc) doesn't wash. To put this argument forward means their dicks are probably as small as their brains.

I'd like the Club to do something about this an eject the idiots who sing this- and bring this matter to a much needed end.

I can't believe that this thread is still rattling on!

There are folk on here who should get themselves jobs in HR departments and send out cards with 'seasons greetings' (or some other sh!t) on it instead of happy christmas.

You have to laugh at it or you'd just end up slitting your wrists.

MouldensChippy said:
I can't beleive that this thread is still rattling on!

There are folk on here who should get themselves jobs in HR departments and send out cards with 'seasons greetings' (or some other sh!t) on it instead of happy christmas.

You have to laugh at it or you'd just end up slitting your wrists.

i would laugh if there was anything remotely amusing about it (like Zabaleta song- total and complete shite, but kind of funny coz it's that bad) but this isn't remotely funny. And take the racist element out of it- and it's still not funny.

blueinsa said:
ono said:
It's disrespectful. You're singing about his Missus' private parts being sore. It's very personal. Part of me wants him to fuck us off just to shut the fucking mongs up.

Congratulations on being awarded the trophy for biggest over reaction of the year on Bluemoon!
Congratulations on biting.
img_biting.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.