The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

kcmcfc said:
ConnorMCFC said:
you cant sing anything these days...can someone please explain to my why its racist?

Why are you singing about the size of his c*ck? It is a stereotype that has racial undertones. I am not going to argue about the strictest definition of 'racist' but the song is in bad taste. He is one of our own and deserves so much better.
i understand what your saying, but its not racist at all.

ive often heard suggestions for songs on here that nobody has pointed out to be racist? like a kompany one

hes tall
hes quick
hes got a 12 inch dick
kompany, kompany

now the numerous times it has been posted i have not seen one person say its racist, just people saying its very funny, which is how this song should be treated IMO. i agree we can come up with a better song for ade, but the one they have now is a humerous song, one that people, in my eyes, have gone well over the top about

kcmcfc said:
ConnorMCFC said:
you cant sing anything these days...can someone please explain to my why its racist?

Why are you singing about the size of his c*ck? It is a stereotype that has racial undertones. I am not going to argue about the strictest definition of 'racist' but the song is in bad taste. He is one of our own and deserves so much better.

hits the nail on the head and is essentially most people's argument who are against this song. the fact that it was derived from the previously, even more offensive song about 'his dad washes elephants' leads most intelligent people to the conclusion that it has racist undertones. what's so disheartening, is that most of the idiots who sing this don't realise that or are just too stupid to see it- so trying to explain this to them is like pissing in the wind.

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

irelandissuperman7 said:
What about:

Adebayor bayor!
He came from a team thats poor!
Now watch him score goals galore!
Adebayor bayor!!

Better I reckon

A song suggestion in your first post!!!!!!

on socceram with who's the longest in the shower question, they chose Adebayor. Wouldnt that make it a factual chant?

Dead right. Even if we are singing something different, it still sounds like the old song being sung. Im sure he's not happy about it.

Surely we can come up with something completely different?

We best not sing "Ireland is superman" we might offend him because Superman had hair

ell said:
We best not sing "Ireland is superman" we might offend him because Superman had hair
oh dear, comparing racism to baldness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.