The Official Run In Thread (merged)

If offered the chance of being 3pts behind the rags...

With a superior or equal goal difference, by the time we play them at the end of next month...how many of you would take it?

Personally, I'd jump at it. And if it was to get to that stage, I'd be very confident of winning the league.

Re: The Run In (game by game)

LoveCity said:
This is the Gary Neville way of looking at it. United's first "red" out of the way of course now.

article-2109766-1204391E000005DC-148_634x605.jpg

You'd think someone would tell Baconface to tuck his shirt in. Scruffy git!

Re: didnt expect any favours

1961RICH said:
Give up at this stage of a fight you deserve to get battered.

Win our games and whatever anyone else does we are champions.

Simple ;-)

yep thats it win the games and we'l be running around with that trophy fortunatly we have plus two points on united which alows us a margin for error if we draw and they win one week

Re: The Run In (game by game)

i dont fear fucking no one bring the bastards on

Re: If offered the chance of being 3pts behind the rags...

No, because during the derby I would be as tense as fook knowing we have to win. I personally would rather take it 1 game at a time, ticking off 3pts each weekend knowing we are getting closer to the 90pts (which I think will win it)

Re: If offered the chance of being 3pts behind the rags...

Niall2407 said:
No, because during the derby I would be as tense as fook knowing we have to win. I personally would rather take it 1 game at a time, ticking off 3pts each weekend knowing we are getting closer to the 90pts (which I think will win it)

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.