The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: The Run In (game by game)

Scotty76 said:
Looking at atkinson today, plus other refs, the one thing that stands out is that we need to be 100% behind every player that plays in our last 11 games... Including Tevez!!!

If we can do this, we can beat every team we play. I'm not over happy with him playing again, but if Bobby and the lads think we can finish the job with his help, then I for one am backing them...

I really think CT is going to score some vital goals for us , probably against United, slate wiped clean and move on in summer if he is daft enough to leave the club that is set to rule world football for many a year, personally if we win this league I think he will stay.

Re: If offered the chance of being 3pts behind the rags...

Don't see why we can't be 2 pts ahead going into Derby

Re: What results do you think we need to win the league (merged)

We need to win 9 including them and draw 1.

That is also assuming they don't close the goals gap.

Our players need to have it drummed into them that goals are key. We should have beat both Blackburn and Bolton 5.0 but still have periods where we just knock it about to see the game out.

Personally I can see them twats pipping us due to their experience.

We laughed at scholes coming back but he has certainly made them better.

The games will come thick and fast now what with Europa League as well.

Which of the two teams can cope with suspensions and/or injuries may well be key.

If Rooney get's injured they will have problems. They do rely on being clinical because they don't create as much as us. But I take them to have at least a couple of games where they don't score.

Re: If offered the chance of being 3pts behind the rags...

How about we just stay 2pts ahead of them and about 10-15 goals better off............? :)

We really have no excuses for dropping points anymore. We have clearly the best squad in the league (although as proven with the return of Young today, United do in fact have a decent squad), and we beat teams even when we play poorly. We should be beating Swansea and Norwich away, we know we can beat Newcastle away, we SHOULD smash the Rags at home in April, and so on. We all know their schedule is significantly easier than ours on the way home, but we could and should have built a bigger gap by now to make it a little smoother. Coulda, shoulda, woulda and all that, but like I say, we really have no excuses for dropping points, and we can beat them and seal it on April 30th.

We have no injuries of real significance, two players for every position who are more than capable of beating anyone put in front of us, and I think we are still favourites to win no matter what happened today at W.H.L!

Even with a run to the Europa final which is possible and in all fairness quite probable, we have to do this now...flappy bum time since Xmas and from here on out...

its easy really, win all to be champions. simples, no need for fancy charts, this is only way to guarentee we win.

Re: didnt expect any favours

Uwes Grandad said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
Stoned Rose said:
Ruthless today the rags, fuckin ruthless. Reminded me of Us v Porto at home.

This is getting horrendous now. They just wont go away. I couldn't bear it if the derby is the decider.

why the fuck should we be concerned about the derby being the decider ? we have murdered them 6-1 and played with ten men against them for 85minutes and narrowly lost. Cant wait for yooonited to come to our place , because they are going to get a lesson they will never forget , and i hope they bring the premiership trophy with them , it will save us collecting from the swamp.

If you think it is going to be easy, you are sadly mistaken. The 6-1 was a one off.
we have beat them 6-1 before!!!!

Re: didnt expect any favours

Some City fans really need to grow a pair, they really do!

This is what competing is all about, it's brilliant. Some of you need to give up football at this level it's obviously far to much for your poor nerves.

Give over with all this United this, United that, you are making the forum a laughing stock!

We are still top of the league with a brilliant team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.