The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: didnt expect any favours

Ducado said:
Some City fans really need to grow a pair, they really do!

This is what competing is all about, it's brilliant. Some of you need to give up football at this level it's obviously far to much for your poor nerves.

Give over with all this United this, United that, you are making the forum a laughing stock!

We are still top of the league with a brilliant team
u more than most should understand some ppls worries, last 30 plus yrs has been doom and gloom, when u support a club for that long with gloom and doom, then its bound to rub off, myself i have odd stress, we fucking human. i want us to win league, we have come a hell of a long way, but fink u need to understand that not everyone is super positive, espec with our history, one cup, doesnt kill all those neg feelings.
CTID

Looking at the 8 matches before the Derby, we need to equal the scum's results in their games (5 wins, a draw at Stoke and 2 matches not yet played, Woves away and WBA at home) and we will be at least level going into the Derby - assuming the scum win all their 6 matches excluding the two W's!

Then we can do 'em good and proper at the Etihad and 1 win from the last 2 will be enough (assuming the goal difference remains on our side - winning the Derby will be a big help there!)

Keep the faith Bluemooners and "COME ON CITY!

Re: The Run In (game by game)

l
gillymcfc said:
Glad the players won't be taking any notice of the spew on here.
The media and rags will be trying to upset our mentality, we don't need City fans to add to pressure
We currently have played 27 games same as rags and you know what we are in pole position. Who thought rags would lose to Blackburn at swamp, who thought we would draw blank at wba
This season is so unpredictable, let's concentrate on each game as it comes let rags worry bout run in, they have to catch us and come to Fortress Etihad.
We must back team now vocally more than ever, 11 games to lose voice and get it back for the next game.
Come on City we can do this.
Mancini and City we believe

Well said!!! Im reading through the bullshit comments people have put on here and I'm sooo disappointed. We need to focus on each game and as mancini said play like its a final. Cos utd have had a lucky run in and managed to play shit but still get three pts, well if theycan go to nowich and win 2-1 iexpect us to slaughter them cexause we canwe have the players that can turn a game!! Tevez will be like a new signing!! No rag palyer apart from shrek wud get in our side!! You have to believe we are Man City of new not the old so we need to change our views and get behindd and support to the death!!! COME ON THE BLUES

Some people are very weak minded. I wouldn't like to stand side by side with some of you if the shit hit the fan.

We've got a much tougher run-in, yes. But fucking bring it on! I'm excited and can't wait for every game!

We can win the Premier League title for the first time, our first top division league title for 44years. But we wont do it without ultimate belief, fight and hunger from everyone; if we have anyone showing any wimpish signs of fear, we'll fail!

Ducado said:

This is what competing is all about, it's brilliant. Some of you need to give up football at this level it's obviously far to much for your poor nerves.

Give over with all this United this, United that, you are making the forum a laughing stock!

This. I fucking love all this pressure. It makes me feel so alive.

We're dining at the top table now. Fuck me, what did people expect it was going to be like competing for honours?

Dull? Boring?

Fuck that. Bring it on.

welsh_andy said:
Ducado said:

u more than most should understand some ppls worries, last 30 plus yrs has been doom and gloom, when u support a club for that long with gloom and doom, then its bound to rub off, myself i have odd stress, we fucking human. i want us to win league, we have come a hell of a long way, but fink u need to understand that not everyone is super positive, espec with our history, one cup, doesnt kill all those neg feelings.
CTID

I don't understand people worrying over something that has not happened yet, people are projecting far to much, and posting like certain things are certainties, it's all a bit daft, if people are so good with their powers of prediction can we have next weeks Lottery numbers please, and the results in all next weekends games.

Some City fans are getting caught up in Rag mind games and I am afraid to say they are crumbling, of course it's a nervous time , but panicking and posting pathetic defeatist threads on here does not make it any less nervous, just enjoy the ride and relax

Good news is its in our hands, we have a great squad, great manager, on form, a leader as Cpt, top support. We are capable of winning every game, keep the faith.

Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
Ducado said:

'and posting like certain things are certainties' - wonderful use of the mother tongue son :)
CTID

I don't understand people worrying over something that has not happened yet, people are projecting far to much, and posting like certain things are certainties, it's all a bit daft, if people are so good with their powers of prediction can we have next weeks Lottery numbers please, and the results in all next weekends games.

Some City fans are getting caught up in Rag mind games and I am afraid to say they are crumbling, of course it's a nervous time , but panicking and posting pathetic defeatist threads on here does not make it any less nervous, just enjoy the ride and relax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.