The Official Run In Thread (merged)

ran into a couple of rags today they are totaly convinced the title is all there's one said we have arsenal away i said you have blackburn away he said we will bottle it i said you already bottled it (6-1) then out of the blue changed the stats to well we get 77,000 all i see at city are empty seats,then back to the stats he said we are playing better than you i said this cant be true as were two points above you god i pray we do them its obviously hurting them at the thought of us winning it

marco said:
ran into a couple of rags today they are totaly convinced the title is all there's one said we have arsenal away i said you have blackburn away he said we will bottle it i said you already bottled it (6-1) then out of the blue changed the stats to well we get 77,000 all i see at city are empty seats,then back to the stats he said we are playing better than you i said this cant be true as were two points above you god i pray we do them its obviously hurting them at the thought of us winning it

i bump into a friend the other day and a rag with him commented sneeringly on my city hat.

i said i dont know who the fuck you are or, who the fuck you support, but whoever you support we are higher in the league. needless to say he stopped talking

r.soleofsalford said:
marco said:

i bumped into a friend the other day and a rag with him commented sneeringly on my city hat.

i said i dont know who the fuck you are or, who the fuck you support, but whoever you support we are higher in the league. needless to say he stopped talking
Ha ha ha..... Fuckin Lol :-)

jimmy_mcfc_78 said:
lets get to the game against the rags 4 points clear and by winning would mean winning the premier league in front of there fans, that would be my dream this season, if we lifted it that day, it would hurt them so much

Bollocks to Euromillions.... ^^^^^^This please!

Bluemanc100 said:
jimmy_mcfc_78 said:
lets get to the game against the rags 4 points clear and by winning would mean winning the premier league in front of there fans, that would be my dream this season, if we lifted it that day, it would hurt them so much

Bollocks to Euromillions.... ^^^^^^This please!

Best thing about this is that they would have to stay in the ground until we left like usual, we should just stay as long as we can leaving them to suffer!

Take each game at a time and we can do it!! Believe.

Rags at my works are shitting their pants. Dont fancy Blackburn or Wolves and dont fancy the derby.

Also said that if any of Rooney, Nani, Scholes or Giggs get a bad injury they'll be fucked.

We just gotta go one game at a time and match or better what those horrible bitches do.

Come on lads get your chins up and fuckin believe :)

We have the best team and a fuckin brilliant manager. Lets have it :)

The simple aim has to be to maintain the 2 Points we have on them, we need to fight like hell to maintain that gap and sooner or later they will surely falter when least expected.

When Spurs pipped us to 4th, did you remember there run in compared to ours? we was odds on favourites. We all know the rest, they beat Arsenal, Spurs and City to clinch 4th.

Admittedly I was physically sick to see the rags snatch the lucky wins against Norwich and Spurs, as we could do with some more daylight between us, but on reflection it at least keeps us on our toes and should sharpen our focus. Our squad has the capabilities to withstand the pressure.

Lets do our bit and get every game rocking from start to finish, if there is a lull in the game lets get the "Oh when the blues go marching in" song out to kickstart the atmosphere again. Im sure most people agree against the Notlobs the atmosphere was terrible to say we are chasing a title. The last thing we want to do is pass down any nervousness down to the players

Roll on Swansea!!!

Ha, ha, they're so convinced they "have number 20 in the bag now". Complacency may set in along with the pressure they now have as "Title Favorites"

I'm just going to enjoy the 11 game ride we have left CTID :) we're in seriously good form atm!

Still got a far superior goal difference,although their is a chance they may reduce this in the coming weeks with the likes of Fulham and West Brom to come to the swamp.I really don't see us winning our remaining 11 games,but if we are going to drop any before the derby,then i think it could be a draw with the Arsenal,if they have collected maximum points until then,it could really come down to the Derby on the 30th of April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.