The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Three games that worry me a bit - stoke away, arsenal away, chelski home (bit more confident for that one though)......getting nervous now, red scum have won two games on the trot that they should have drawn and lost!

Jumanji said:
MSP said:
count it again :)

If we lost one and draw one, and they win all, they'd be 3 up in front of derby
You're right. *facepalm*

We can afford 2 draws then.

-- Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am --

sjk2008 said:
MSP said:

Eh?

I think you should be the one re counting matey....
MSP is right. A draw and a loss would be 5 points dropped.

We can afford to drop 4 points: 2 draws.

We can drop 5 points if we beat them in the derby and they don't catch us on GD

Balti said:
Jumanji said:
MSP said:

You're right. *facepalm*

We can afford 2 draws then.

-- Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am --

sjk2008 said:
Eh?

I think you should be the one re counting matey....
MSP is right. A draw and a loss would be 5 points dropped.

We can afford to drop 4 points: 2 draws.

We can drop 5 points if we beat them in the derby and they don't catch us on GD
yep thats the banker or the card up our sleeve

Assuming United win the next 8 until the derby (doable)....

We drop 4 points [ 2 Draws ] - Beat them in the derby and we are 1 point clear. We must win Newcastle away, and QPR at home (last 2 games of the season).

We drop 5 points [ 1 Loss 1 Draw ] - Beat them in the derby, and it will come to GD.

This derby will be a vicious one.

Jumanji said:

We drop 4 points [ 2 Draws ] - Beat them in the derby and we are 1 point clear. We must win Newcastle away, and QPR at home (last 2 games of the season).

We drop 5 points [ 1 Loss 1 Draw ] - Beat them in the derby, and it will come to GD.

i have us going into the derby 1 point behind the rags so needing a draw and a win to win it on goals

marco said:
Jumanji said:

i have us going into the derby 1 point behind the rags so needing a draw and a win to win it on goals
If we're a point behind them, a draw would leave us still 1 point behind them.

Jumanji said:
marco said:
Jumanji said:

Think he is taking into account that we beat the Rags we will need a draw and a win from Newcastle and QPR :)

Jumanji said:
marco said:
Jumanji said:

no 1 point behind them before ko so beat them thats plus 2 qpr win thats 5 newcastle draw 6 chhhhaaaaaammmmpiooooooons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.