The official statement from Carlos Tevez.

This has Joorabchians mucky paws all over it.

WTF!! ' My relationship with some executives has completely broken down' You can't even speak English Tevez so how can you have any kind of relationship with the executives when you can't even communicate with them ?

You're a footballer, you go to training and you go home so why you would have any sort of relationship with the executives is beyond me.

This is clearly about money, they won't give in to your demands, so now you're trying to stitch up cook and co with the owners.

This guy was brought up in the slums in Argentina, has been unable to learn English in 4 years and your telling me that he has a relationship (that has now supposedly broken down) with our executives.

The good news in this statement is that he has not slagged Mancini so in theory he can still be picked.

This is very aggresive negotiations from Joorabchian and he is trying to hang Cook and co out to dry with the owners. We need to stand firm.

gangerolv said:
Bluemoon115 said:
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/1212/tevezc_mancity.html

Well there we are.

It was fun while it lasted.

ONE ANDY CARROLL!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE ANDY CARROLL!!! ONE ANDY CAAAAAAAAAARROLL!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE ANDY CARROLL!!!

andy carroll?? u got to be joking! why not go for bendtner if u want a player like that. please, no more average players!

Andy Carroll is a good call whether we get Dzeko or not because he will provide the effort and height that we need. Does not have to be a big name signing all the time.

Forgive my naivety, but what day to day dealings does Tevez have with the aforementioned executives?

Surely, as a footballer, the main relationships you have at a club is with your manager, your coaches and your team mates. Anything else shouldn't affect you and should be dealt with by your personal leech.

Sorry Carlos this doesn't add up and again points to the fact that you are Joorabchian's puppet.

Incidently not sure who can afford Tevez in the current financial crisis that has engulfed world football.

TFC said:
"Since signing for Manchester city, I have enjoyed playing for the supporters. They have welcomed me to the club and I regret that it has come to this.

"They deserve success as reward for their passionate and patient support. The club is very fortunate to have supporters like these. Anybody who has watched me play for Manchester City cannot question my commitment and passion for the club whenever I have worn the shirt.

"However, I can confirm I have handed a transfer request to the chairman of Manchester City Football Club. Now I need to clear my head and think because this is an important part of my career. My feelings have not changed and it is regrettable we have reached this situation but It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through.

"I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return to the club. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I hugely resent the management's suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light.

"My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them. I wish to clarify that I have no personal issue with the manager Roberto Mancini.

"I could have signed an improved contract, offered by the club during this season; however this decision is not about money. I have made that clear to both the board and the management on several occasions. The owner has been very generous with what he has offered to me. I would like to thank Sheik Mansour for his understanding and support.

"I want to thank the supporters for making me welcome at Manchester City and hope they agree I have given my all for the club on the pitch."

I cant argue that you have given your all on the pitch. What I can question is what the fuck a player is doing having any dealings with club executives in the first place. You are a player. You deal with the manager.

Stinks to high heaven.

A very eloquent speech from someone who can't speak english I thought...

TFC said:
I cant argue that you have given your all on the pitch. What I can question is what the fuck a player is doing having any dealings with club executives in the first place. You are a player. You deal with the manager.

Stinks to high heaven.

This. And his English is amazingly improved since Wednesday, don't you think?

One thing I am comfortable about is that the club will know exactly how to deal with this situation. Good as he has been, the balance of power lies with City, not Tevez.

And I wonder who wrote this bit of his statement?

I hugely resent the management's suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others.

He said pretty much the same when he left the swamp,It's the old divide and conquer.He said he loved the utd fans but had problems with the hierachy.Same again.I think it's time once and for all to get rid of every bad apple in the barrel.We've been taught a lesson.Just consumate professionals from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.