The official statement from Carlos Tevez.

I might be on my own here but I don't completely blame Tevez its his leech of an agent.

Lets face it he was effectively owned by Joorabchian and has been a puppet of his most of his career. Tevez may have seen other players coming in on more money and wanted more but its his agent that is controlling the whole situation.

He's probably told Tevez to leave it him to get him more money and he stands to make a further fortune out of getting him a transfer.

TBH whilst he is still with us as long as he is still busting a gut on the pitch for the club then I'm not going to give him abuse I just no longer idolise him. Its clear Joorabchian has got this tactic from the Rooney saga but it can't work in the same way as he still has 3 1/2 years on his contract as opposed to 18 months.

This is all bullshit.
Carlos, you signed a contract and all you have to do is turn up and do your job, one that your paid handsomely for.
What contact do you need with the executives of this club? You can keep you head well out of that area of the club if you choose. All you gotta do is deal with the manager, your team mates and the fans. I thought your agent could deal with the brass.
You are showing your lack of class now son. You are proving that you are just another over-paid spoilt prima donna. And for some reason you are throwing your toys out of the pram and clutching at pathetic excuses to wheedle your way out.
You miss your kids and hate being away but you also want an extended contract? You wanted to leave in the summer coz you were not happy, yet in the latest City mag you are here for the long term?
I hope the owners let you jog on back to Argentina BUT keep hold of your contract.
This club will go on without you and the success will come without you.
Bye bye.

TFC said:
"Since signing for Manchester city, I have enjoyed playing for the supporters. They have welcomed me to the club and I regret that it has come to this.

"They deserve success as reward for their passionate and patient support. The club is very fortunate to have supporters like these. Anybody who has watched me play for Manchester City cannot question my commitment and passion for the club whenever I have worn the shirt.

"However, I can confirm I have handed a transfer request to the chairman of Manchester City Football Club. Now I need to clear my head and think because this is an important part of my career. My feelings have not changed and it is regrettable we have reached this situation but It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through.

"I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return to the club. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I hugely resent the management's suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light.

"My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them. I wish to clarify that I have no personal issue with the manager Roberto Mancini.

"I could have signed an improved contract, offered by the club during this season; however this decision is not about money. I have made that clear to both the board and the management on several occasions. The owner has been very generous with what he has offered to me. I would like to thank Sheik Mansour for his understanding and support.

"I want to thank the supporters for making me welcome at Manchester City and hope they agree I have given my all for the club on the pitch."

fuck off Carlos MCFC will be around longer than you who do you think you are Pele/Maradona and Cryuff rolled into one?

one thing is for sure there those guys egos combined arent half of yours

with our midfield humdy dumpty could score (even Jo if you actually passed to him when hes open) ione of any number of strikers can do the job for us

put him on the bench or tell him he can buy his contract out (like he would ever reach into his own pocket) either way no one will buy him based on his attitude plus the asking price<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 am --<br /><br />
TFC said:
"Since signing for Manchester city, I have enjoyed playing for the supporters. They have welcomed me to the club and I regret that it has come to this.

"They deserve success as reward for their passionate and patient support. The club is very fortunate to have supporters like these. Anybody who has watched me play for Manchester City cannot question my commitment and passion for the club whenever I have worn the shirt.

"However, I can confirm I have handed a transfer request to the chairman of Manchester City Football Club. Now I need to clear my head and think because this is an important part of my career. My feelings have not changed and it is regrettable we have reached this situation but It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through.

"I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return to the club. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I hugely resent the management's suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light.

"My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them. I wish to clarify that I have no personal issue with the manager Roberto Mancini.

"I could have signed an improved contract, offered by the club during this season; however this decision is not about money. I have made that clear to both the board and the management on several occasions. The owner has been very generous with what he has offered to me. I would like to thank Sheik Mansour for his understanding and support.

"I want to thank the supporters for making me welcome at Manchester City and hope they agree I have given my all for the club on the pitch."

fuck off Carlos MCFC will be around longer than you who do you think you are Pele/Maradona and Cryuff rolled into one?

one thing is for sure there those guys egos combined arent half of yours

with our midfield humdy dumpty could score (even Jo if you actually passed to him when hes open) one of any number of strikers can do the job for us

put him on the bench or tell him he can buy his contract out (like he would ever reach into his own pocket) either way no one will buy him based on his attitude plus the asking price

Very dissapointed by this, I understand him leaving for family reasons, but to pull this shit with City is a joke, I know he did the same at the Swamp but he was a free agent there, and well it was the Scum were talking about here, City have treated Tevez very well, especially when his daughter was born, City should treat this situation like they did with Bellamy stay out your season and perform to the highest possible level (he owes us this much) fester in reseves or spend the rest of his contract out on loan. If City do this it will send a message not only to other players at City but also to future signings, play ball or fuck off. Rant over.

Don't play him again, get him gone in January and get looking for a replacement now.

He's made us look like idiots, no point in trying to cover it up or let it run any further, the club should get rid now and start preparing for life without him, i.e. not playing him.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
He said pretty much the same when he left the swamp,It's the old divide and conquer.He said he loved the utd fans but had problems with the hierachy.Same again.I think it's time once and for all to get rid of every bad apple in the barrel.We've been taught a lesson.Just consumate professionals from now on.

But the game is full of self-centred greedy bastards who prostitute themselves. Spend the first season kissing the badge then try and screw their club for more. We can afford to make the little ingrate rot in the stiffs while we win trophies

Blue Mooner said:
This has Joorabchians mucky paws all over it.

WTF!! ' My relationship with some executives has completely broken down' You can't even speak English Tevez so how can you have any kind of relationship with the executives when you can't even communicate with them ?

You're a footballer, you go to training and you go home so why you would have any sort of relationship with the executives is beyond me.

This is clearly about money, they won't give in to your demands, so now you're trying to stitch up cook and co with the owners.

This guy was brought up in the slums in Argentina, has been unable to learn English in 4 years and your telling me that he has a relationship (that has now supposedly broken down) with our executives.

The good news in this statement is that he has not slagged Mancini so in theory he can still be picked.

This is very aggresive negotiations from Joorabchian and he is trying to hang Cook and co out to dry with the owners. We need to stand firm.

Of course he doesn't have a 'relationship' with Cook & Marwood - he can't speak a word of English. We're talking about Joorabchian. Joorabchian who represents Hughes, who was agitating for a move for Tevez in the summer and who's been banned from Eastlands.

This is Rooney all over again. So let's not sucked in and make ourselves look as ridiculous as the balaclava wearing, banner waving United fans. This is a negotiation, nothing else.

Both sides have left the door open for a compromise - that's why Tevez has stressed no problem with Mancini, and thanking the Sheikh. My guess? He stays to the end of the season, then we do a Bellamy-style part pay deal for him to go back to Boca in 2011 or 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.