The official statement from Carlos Tevez.

3 things
1. The club should not budge an inch on this. Our player, our contract, buy yourself out on our terms.
2. Break the bank in January, Aguero, Dzeko who ever (Not Andy Carol though!) to replace him even if Tevez is still at the club, then make him watch the new boy play.
3. Am I being childish not playing Tevez in my FIFA 11 team?

NewbBlue said:
cleavers said:
Lowest point....

Hahaha

Certainly our talismanic captain leaving is our lowest point in a while.

What ? while we have the likes of Yaya Toure, David Silva, Vincent Kompany, Nigel De Jong, Adam Johnson, Mario Balotelli, Joe Hart to name but a few. While we are sitting joint top of the Premier League nearly halfway through the season. While we are owned by the best benefactor in football who has provided not only glittering stars on the pitch but a vision around the club and off the pitch to the benefit of us the fans ?

Give your head a wobble Newbblue, your better than that !

Carlos who ?

I really hope he doesnt play for us again,his wage is superb he is pampered he was loved by the fans,a dream job.To embaress us like this is unforgivable,i think we should refuse his request and make him put his money where his mouth is and retire,i would give him no more options than that,no rotting in the reserves no transfer just let him retire,and to think we were going to tarnish the colin the king song with his slimey name.FOOK OFF TEVEZ to me you are already gone.

What the hell is wrong with his personnel life someone explain to me first .
If torres and drogba can keep their families with them in england , why cant tevez .
has he broke up wid his wife ?
i have never heard a footballer say that i want to leave this club becuase i miss my family ..
this is so puzzling .
if he would have said he misses argentina , i wud have agreed ..

but dear super carlo , if u miss ur daughters , for god's sake book an Etihad flight (:P) and bring them to Manchester ..

whats going on behind the seasons i wonder

deynaskaz said:
I really hope he doesnt play for us again,his wage is superb he is pampered he was loved by the fans,a dream job.To embaress us like this is unforgivable,i think we should refuse his request and make him put his money where his mouth is and retire,i would give him no more options than that,no rotting in the reserves no transfer just let him retire,and to think we were going to tarnish the colin the king song with his slimey name.FOOK OFF TEVEZ to me you are already gone.

Exactly!

He's moved clubs for money throughout his career. This is no different no matter how he wants to dress it up in his statement.

he`s just another footballer trying to engineer a move,the club want to keep him.he wants to go to Madrid.let them pay 50 mill + and we can buy another pre-madonna.
i do think he has carried the club for the last 18mths but were in a place now were he can be replaced im not at all worried be this.
were still in second place,we have a great manager some great team spirit(which we need to carry on working with)best owners inthe world.

sign torres and dzeko get rid off tevez ade Rsc and Mad Balo

So Carlos you have a problem with certain executives - well I've got news for you - I have a mega problem with your greed, arrogance and ignorance of what constitutes professionalism. You are a self serving character who has shown no respect for the most genuine group of supporters that you are ever likely to play in front of.

P.S. Get your puppeteer to translate for you!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:52 pm --<br /><br />So Carlos you have a problem with certain executives - well I've got news for you - I have a mega problem with your greed, arrogance and ignorance of what constitutes professionalism. You are a self serving character who has shown no respect for the most genuine group of supporters that you are ever likely to play in front of.

P.S. Get your puppeteer to translate for you!

If he wants to leave, then let him go in the summer at the end of the season.

It should be made clear to him that he has 3 and half years left on his contract and due to the financial set up of the owners, that we do not need to sell him. We could make him play in the reserves for the remainder of his contract and let him go on a free at the end of it OR he can finish the rest of the season off and play his heart out and try to help us win the premiership title and then he can leave for the right price and we can buy ourselves a quality replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.