The official statement from Carlos Tevez.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_629459&v=-9VAx096nY8&feature=iv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... feature=iv</a>

No matter what happens I will still love the guy.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Mr Tevez will have to buy out his contract and compensation to City if he wants to move.

city are bigger than any player (unlike the rags).

he can do one for me.

we are ahead of plan at the moment, and can get achampions league place easily without him.

we will win the title next year insted.

go on fat boy, find somewhere else you can rip off, we can do without you.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
NewbBlue said:
Certainly our talismanic captain leaving is our lowest point in a while.

What ? while we have the likes of Yaya Toure, David Silva, Vincent Kompany, Nigel De Jong, Adam Johnson, Mario Balotelli, Joe Hart to name but a few. While we are sitting joint top of the Premier League nearly halfway through the season. While we are owned by the best benefactor in football who has provided not only glittering stars on the pitch but a vision around the club and off the pitch to the benefit of us the fans ?

Give your head a wobble Newbblue, your better than that !

Carlos who ?

It will all work out if we continue to win. We can forget Tevez then.

In December, I mostly worry about Newcastle away. They played solidly when we faced them at Eastlands.

mancityscot said:
I'm just devastated

You have obviously never sat in the north stand on a cold wet winters day and been beat by Wimbledon.

Get a grip. Tevez or no Tevez m
we are in the best position that this club has EVER been in.

FORZA MANCINI

Blueboy Danny said:
Very dissapointed by this, I understand him leaving for family reasons, but to pull this shit with City is a joke, I know he did the same at the Swamp but he was a free agent there, and well it was the Scum were talking about here, City have treated Tevez very well, especially when his daughter was born, City should treat this situation like they did with Bellamy stay out your season and perform to the highest possible level (he owes us this much) fester in reseves or spend the rest of his contract out on loan. If City do this it will send a message not only to other players at City but also to future signings, play ball or fuck off. Rant over.

Agree.City seem to have bent over backwards to accomodate Tevez regards his family,and this is what he does.Time for him to fuck off.

80s Shorts said:
mancityscot said:
I'm just devastated

You have obviously never sat in the north stand on a cold wet winters day and been beat by Wimbledon.

Get a grip. Tevez or no Tevez m
we are in the best position that this club has EVER been in.

FORZA MANCINI

I know mate, but this is huge blow, he is a massive player for us and it actually makes ne sad to see him at end with the club

It is NOT a huge blow, or doesn't have to be. He is replaceable.

You're all about the money, Carlos, and you're not worthy.

As much as I've loved watching him and having him at the Club,I support City and that is non-negotiable.So fuck him.He's ruined an otherwise brilliant weekend.

a club must have come in for him or what is the point in the request? if someone is willing to pay what he is worth ( i would say between 30 & 40 mil) then he can go. but why should we get bend over and get fisted again like we did with robinho.

i also dont understand that he misses his family but wouldn't mind going to spain. i cant believe how much of an arsehole he's being. just play football FFS what goes on in the board room doesn't concern you your a well paid employee that is all.

lets show the rags how it's done and kick him out on his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.