The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 13:00 (2/02)

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed the Blues are close to signing Germany defender Jerome Boateng in an £11 million deal.

City have been keen on luring the 21-year-old to Eastlands from Hamburg and now the English and German league seasons are over, the transfer could be concluded this week.

"We are quite close to signing him," Mancini said.

"Boateng is a good player, a young player and strong.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballpress.net/index.php?action=read&idsel=60004" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballpress.net/index.php? ... dsel=60004</a>

Reports in Italy state Inter striker Mario Balotelli is happy to remain at the club and is back in jose good books. It was rumoured that bobby was gonna make a move for him but this now looks unlikely

considering the guys knack of upsetting team mates that may be a good thing

Smithy77 said:
Reports in Italy state Inter striker Mario Balotelli is happy to remain at the club and is back in jose good books. It was rumoured that bobby was gonna make a move for him but this now looks unlikely

considering the guys knack of upsetting team mates that may be a good thing

good, i dont want that moron in our team. totti should have kicked him in the face

2Daroot said:
malg said:
You must have done this for a laugh? I'm guessing you've logged off and will log on in a few hours to see exactly how many people you've pissed off. Oh well, I'm sure you've some incoming....

Not at all there is no way on this earth Ireland is good enough to be a playmaker in a premiership winning team just no way all you narrow minded bum licking fools cant see the woods for the trees if your happy finishing between 4th n 8th every season then players like Ireland are good enough but what every city fan says they want is a premiership title and then a good standing in the champions champions league you wont achieve this with medeocre players like Ireland FACT

Even a mediocre player is worth a lot more than 4 mil. But you are just trying to wind up people, no way could anyone really stand by this shit.

BlueSinclair said:
2Daroot said:
Not at all there is no way on this earth Ireland is good enough to be a playmaker in a premiership winning team just no way all you narrow minded bum licking fools cant see the woods for the trees if your happy finishing between 4th n 8th every season then players like Ireland are good enough but what every city fan says they want is a premiership title and then a good standing in the champions champions league you wont achieve this with medeocre players like Ireland FACT

Even a mediocre player is worth a lot more than 4 mil. But you are just trying to wind up people, no way could anyone really stand by this shit.

Look pal why are you so narrow minded? If you took your head out of Irelands arse for 5 mins you would be able to see thats all he is a medeocre player worth between 4m - 6m on a good day. If you wanna keep blowin smoke up his arse then don't complain when we dont win anythin don't get in the champions league n finish between 5th n 8th. However if you would like a premiership title challenging team which also develops into a truely strong team which others fear on the european stage then average players like Ireland have to go cos they just cannot take us there. He'll end up at sunderland or birmingham or somewhere like that..... I'm not winding people up i'm stating fact! i understand though it must be difficult seeing things as they are with your blinkers n rose tinted spectacles on. Ask your self this question are you happy winning f*ck all n finishing fifth? Cos you shouldn't be

2Daroot said:
BlueSinclair said:

Look pal why are you so narrow minded? If you took your head out of Irelands arse for 5 mins you would be able to see thats all he is a medeocre player worth between 4m - 6m on a good day. If you wanna keep blowin smoke up his arse then don't complain when we dont win anythin don't get in the champions league n finish between 5th n 8th. However if you would like a premiership title challenging team which also develops into a truely strong team which others fear on the european stage then average players like Ireland have to go cos they just cannot take us there. He'll end up at sunderland or birmingham or somewhere like that..... I'm not winding people up i'm stating fact! i understand though it must be difficult seeing things as they are with your blinkers n rose tinted spectacles on. Ask your self this question are you happy winning f*ck all n finishing fifth? Cos you shouldn't be

Totally agree with what your saying m8,some people on here, honnest they wana take a step back and have a good think about things at times.
Ireland has one good season all of a sudden hes a world beater,other than 08-09 season lets be honnest he has bien toilet,just because he came through at city dosent give him the god divine right to say do or play where he wants,if hes good enough he should be able to play in a multipull of roles which quite obviously he cant,so im afraid if he wants out id let him go without a fight,cause obviously he dont wana fight for his place

superblue91 said:
2Daroot said:

Totally agree with what your saying m8,some people on here, honnest they wana take a step back and have a good think about things at times.
Ireland has one good season all of a sudden hes a world beater,other than 08-09 season lets be honnest he has bien toilet,just because he came through at city dosent give him the god divine right to say do or play where he wants,if hes good enough he should be able to play in a multipull of roles which quite obviously he cant,so im afraid if he wants out id let him go without a fight,cause obviously he dont wana fight for his place

At last someone who see's the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even before his one good season, wasn't he linked with a £7m move to sunderland?

anyone else get the feeling joe cole could be on his way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.