The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 13:00 (2/02)

can anyone tell me if the Di Maria deal is dead in the water like so many other trans: talk !

Alright gents

Bit of news I received today.

One of my mates goes uni down south at solent southampton. Plays for their american footy team the red hawks. One of his mates there, who also plays for the team is Nicky Cole. Nicky Cole is Joe Coles brother.

My mate told me that even though we do not have champions league football, nicky is convinced his bro is coming to us. Joe wants the money apparently. Unless Chelsea pay up, which seems unlikely but still possible, Joe Cole is set for a move to city.

JJVmcfc said:
Joe Cole is set for a move to city.

Good if it happens. He will need to learn to talk Manc though. I can't stand that bloody awful accent he shares with Terry and Lampard. Leave it arrrrt mate. Cor Blimey. Get money from the hoe in the woe. Yuck/

JJVmcfc said:
Alright gents

One of my mates goes uni down south at solent southampton. Plays for their american footy team the red hawks. One of his mates there, who also plays for the team is Nicky Cole. Nicky Cole is Joe Coles brother.

My mate told me that even though we do not have champions league football, nicky is convinced his bro is coming to us. Joe wants the money apparently. Unless Chelsea pay up, which seems unlikely but still possible, Joe Cole is set for a move to city.
Nice to see he's thinking purely in football terms then. Does he not have enough money aready the greedy little shit. Don't want him anyway. Headless chicken etc, etc, etc.....

zinaldo1982 said:
New left back aly cissokho who is not paid as much as a top 5 left back should as he is only earning 25.000 euros a week that is around 22.000 pounds a week for a player who has stopped both robben and ronaldo,you have to say he deserves better.

He wants 45.000 pounds a week i say we could offer him about 55.000 a week so that he never feels like he is not admired here,he is quick,strong and very good going forward,also his age of 22 or 23 makes him a very good buy for the long term.

Thanks for that Aly. How's the weather in Lyon?<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 12:18 pm --<br /><br />
JJVmcfc said:
Alright gents

A rather elaborate hoax if it is one...

Joe Cole does have a brother called Nicky... <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Cole" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Cole</a>

A Nicky Cole does play for the Redhawks... <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solent_Redhawks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solent_Redhawks</a>

But if it's true then I'm sure Joe will really thank you for telling us that he's coming for the cash. Not.

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread

Aly Cissokho is a top, top left back. Would be worth a look if the Luiz deal falls through.
Mind you, didn't a move to AC Milan fall through because he had bad teeth? I know it sounds bizarre, but I think they said it would lead to back problems in future.

LongsightM13 said:
Aly Cissokho is a top, top left back. Would be worth a look if the Luiz deal falls through.
Mind you, didn't a move to AC Milan fall through because he had bad teeth? I know it sounds bizarre, but I think they said it would lead to back problems in future.

I vaguely remember something about that, but AC Milans medical team is shit hot, just look at how fit their over 30's are. You can have 2 broken knees and still pass a medical at City by contrast.

hello said:
LongsightM13 said:

I vaguely remember something about that, but AC Milans medical team is shit hot, just look at how fit their over 30's are. You can have 2 broken knees and still pass a medical at City by contrast.
3 by all accounts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.