The Official Timisoara v City thread

Really solid performance tonight, by the lads.

Yaya and Lescott were the one's who stood out for me.

We bossed the game, the tactics were spot on by Mancini, I would love to see the stats for possession. Hart did not have a save to make all night.

2 away games, no goals against, things are ticking along nicely and are only going to get better, can't wait for the Liverpool game.

I hope Bolo just had a knock, the kid is going to be immense.

scorer said:
squirtyflower said:
very very professional tonight, well done guys

Absolutely, anyone who has issues with that performance needs to lern the "beautiful" game.
Romanians were very defensive though at home. Perhaps that suited us.

Only worry is Super Mario.

6a00e551040fb7883401347fbf2cd7970c-500wi

pretty pleased with that on the whole, especially considering that referee gave out a few rather odd decisions but nevertheless refused to award any phantom penalties, fortunately; reckon he should have also booked a few of their players, who got away with far too much, but anyway...

good job Yaya hit the post with that shot; it looked like that strike could have cut one of their players in half and he was unlucky not to have scored a couple in tonight's game.

Super Mario scored for us on his debut! Happy Days, lets hope the bits of our jigsaw continue to join up, I am sure they will, I know they will CTID

PS - IMO he should not have got booked.

Really pleased with that, having a player like Lescott to come in as 3rd choice left back shows the strength of our squad.

Yaya was everywhere, Milner still to come, Silva is fast becoming my favourite player. Mario seems to have something about him that annoys the shit out of opposition players! What a replacement for Bellars.

Bring on the scousers, come on you blues!

Nijinsky 88 said:
Super Mario scored for us on his debut! Happy Days, lets hope the bits of our jigsaw continue to join up, I am sure they will, I know they will CTID

PS - IMO he should not have got booked.
Timisoara just retreated and made it easy for us to dominate possession.

We weren't so good at creating chances as they had so many men in the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.