The Official Timisoara v City thread

It's a shame we couldn't get the second, would have made the return leg far more comfortable, but a very competent performance and a decent result, i'm pleased.

I just really hope Balotelli is alright, some players can provide a spark to light up a match, Balotelli can provide a bolt of lightning.

What a classic display. Ok we could have, and will in the future do better, but to bring on Super Mario, first game and score, is what we are all about. A few more games to gel, that's all it will take.

BRING ON THE DIPPERS

Hart, Lescott, Kompany, Kolo, Zabaleta, Yaya, de Jong, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Adebayor

pee dubya said:
It's a shame we couldn't get the second, would have made the return leg far more comfortable, but a very competent performance and a decent result, i'm pleased.

I just really hope Balotelli is alright, some players can provide a spark to light up a match, Balotelli can provide a bolt of lightning.

Could not have put it better!! Well done the boys in blue. Balotelli looks to be a handful but needs to watch attitude.

BK

blueking said:
pee dubya said:

Could not have put it better!! Well done the boys in blue. Balotelli looks to be a handful but needs to watch attitude.

BK
Thought his attitude was great. The Romanian defender tried to headbutt him and when he objected the ref booked him.

Are you pre-judging him on what you've heard, because there was nothing in his play which suggested a problem.

Well impressed with that, despite the level of opposition. They were an uinknown entity, which is something we'd have struggled against in past years, but not at all tonight. We bossed it, passed it about, got men forward, link up play between Tevez, Silva and Ade started to take shape, Mario came on - top scorer wahey! - thought Lescott played well, NDJ played well too, subs that came on slotted in, unlucky not to get a few more after hitting the woodwork a couple of times and Balotelli almost making it two nil once or twice.

Hope Balotelli is alright for Monday. That was my only real concern. Tip-top lads.

disco dawson said:
Can't complain at that performance,lots of banana skins in these games and we side stepped that one extremely well. Let's not hear any grumbling, we are blues!
Are the highlights on anywhere?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footytube.com/video/fc-timisoara-manchester-city-aug19-53975" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footytube.com/video/fc-timis ... ug19-53975</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.