The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

BimboBob said:
To be honest, i'd rather us play in Div 3 again than that poor excuse for a competition. It bores me rigid. The only reason we are trying so hard to get into it is the cash rewards.

Yeah, fuck glory, fuck trophies, fuck success, fuck respect, fuck envy, fuck world domination, fucking rubbing it in the nose of enemies who've laughed at us for years. Fuck football, in fact.

I'd rather be stood freezing my tits off on the terrace at Chesterfield watching Lee Crooks pump it into the box towards Jeff Whitley.

You can stick your trips to the big Cities of Europe up your arse. I don't want to be their watching Carlos Tevez life a trophy.

I support Manchester City because I hate Man United.

Didsbury Dave said:
It's amusing how this thread immediately ran out of steam after Tolmie's proclaimation.

So, if he joins, will any of you boo him?
What, because there has been an explosion of popularity in the 'we want Rooney' thread?

In answer to your question, no.

glen quagmire said:
Pigeonho said:
Edited for complete and utter 100% accuracy.

Pidgy, you are quite partial to shrek aren't you? Twinkle i changed it for you.
Me mate, i'm partial to quality players putting on the Blue shirt, scoring goals and helping us to trophies. I'm partial to that regardless of past employers, past badges kissed, past affairs, past prostitute shagging and past swearing at refs. If quality, marquee players become available and we can get them strengthen our cause, i'm all for it.

Didsbury Dave said:
BimboBob said:
To be honest, i'd rather us play in Div 3 again than that poor excuse for a competition. It bores me rigid. The only reason we are trying so hard to get into it is the cash rewards.

Yeah, fuck glory, fuck trophies, fuck success, fuck respect, fuck envy, fuck world domination, fucking rubbing it in the nose of enemies who've laughed at us for years. Fuck football, in fact.

I'd rather be stood freezing my tits off on the terrace at Chesterfield watching Lee Crooks pump it into the box towards Jeff Whitley.

You can stick your trips to the big Cities of Europe up your arse. I don't want to be their watching Carlos Tevez life a trophy.

*clarkie enters stage right*

BurnCK said:
I don't want him at City for various reasons, but some of the reactions on here are laughable. Saying they won't got to games anymore, won't buy shirts, etc,....get a grip !!

In my defence i did post that it was childish and immature. But...

Although i think Rooney is an excellent player who is in a small dip at the moment i don't want to see him wearing our shirts. Ever.

I despise the bloke. I always have. And i always will. Can't explain it. Nor can i explain why i have always liked Bellamy seeing as they are cut from the same cloth.

I really hope we don't buy him. I really hope that even with all this cash we have we can stick to some sort of principal regarding twats like him. Because if we don't the football club i have supported for 38 years will have died in my heart.

Sometimes it isn't always about money. Sometimes it is about feelings and passion.

My brother in law played in the Macc youth team with John Rooney, and even though he is no longer pro, they keep in touch. J.Rooney has told my bro in law that he has no idea who Wayne is looking to sign for, but has a feeling he just wants to get away from it all.

To me that suggests, a move overseas.....

Didsbury Dave said:
BimboBob said:

What a load of crap.

We will watch City win trophies now anyway, with or without your chav poster boy.

Pigeonho said:
Me mate, i'm partial to quality players putting on the Blue shirt, scoring goals and helping us to trophies. I'm partial to that regardless of past employers, past badges kissed, past affairs, past prostitute shagging and past swearing at refs. If quality, marquee players become available and we can get them strengthen our cause, i'm all for it.

Keep your common sense for another thread, please, Pidge.

Us proper blues want us back in the Auto Windscreens Trophy.

Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.