The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Didsbury Dave said:
BimboBob said:
To be honest, i'd rather us play in Div 3 again than that poor excuse for a competition. It bores me rigid. The only reason we are trying so hard to get into it is the cash rewards.

Yeah, fuck glory, fuck trophies, fuck success, fuck respect, fuck envy, fuck world domination, fucking rubbing it in the nose of enemies who've laughed at us for years. Fuck football, in fact.

I'd rather be stood freezing my tits off on the terrace at Chesterfield watching Lee Crooks pump it into the box towards Jeff Whitley.

You can stick your trips to the big Cities of Europe up your arse. I don't want to be their watching Carlos Tevez life a trophy.

I support Manchester City because I hate Man United.

I appreciate the point you're making, but we can do all that without Wayne Rooney.
Also, Crooks scored a screamer at Chesterfield ;)

Bigga said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You can't hold a bidding war between ourselves.

Do you seriously think this has come out of thin air. He rejected the contract months ago.

Sit back and relax.

You're insinuating that the Scum have had the man for sale for a short while?

Its been a few months now since he first told em he wanted out..they probably tried but failed to get him to change his mind..so the wheels were set in motion..its come out now in october rather than a bolt from the Blue come january...

Thats my take..

Balti said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah, fuck glory, fuck trophies, fuck success, fuck respect, fuck envy, fuck world domination, fucking rubbing it in the nose of enemies who've laughed at us for years. Fuck football, in fact.

I'd rather be stood freezing my tits off on the terrace at Chesterfield watching Lee Crooks pump it into the box towards Jeff Whitley.

You can stick your trips to the big Cities of Europe up your arse. I don't want to be their watching Carlos Tevez life a trophy.

What a load of crap.

We will watch City win trophies now anyway, with or without your chav poster boy.

You're right. We've still got unfinished business with the Auto Windscreens.

Man United have never won that, have they?

The way I see it, other than picking up the top youngsters, there's no point in us buying an established player unless he's going to go straight into the first team.

Mancini already has his system set up, and the majority of the players to go in it. I agree we're probably looking for a striker to replace Jo and Santa Cruz (and maybe Adebayor if the rumours are true), but I don't think Rooney is the answer. We're looking for more of a target man/poacher and he's too similar to Tevez.

If we sign him, it means dropping someone else. It will be very difficult to accomodate him, and already no-one can decide on our best XI. He's most likely to be in competition with either Tevez or Balotelli, with Silva, Johnson or possibly Milner also at risk in any possible midfield formation change.

I'd take Tevez over Rooney any day. Rooney is a twunt of the highest order and hasn't played well in months. For sure he may recover form in time, but I think he's beyond his peak and will only get worse, due to lifestyle, body shape, burnout ect.

Didsbury Dave said:
Balti said:
What a load of crap.

We will watch City win trophies now anyway, with or without your chav poster boy.

You're right. We've still got unfinished business with the Auto Windscreens.

Man United have never won that, have they?

Maybe not but I'm hopeful that whatever it is called now will be on their radar in the coming years ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
You can stuck your divison three up your fucking arse.

It was fucking shit.

I'd rather play in the Champions League.
It is possible to play in the Champions League without signing legions of absolute scumbags, you know? In fact, we're making a pretty good fist of it right at this moment.

Yes, Wayne Rooney is a good player. So are Ashley Cole and John Terry (well, he was), but I wouldn't want them anywhere near our club either. That goes for that Portugese transvestite twat as well. These are players I detest because of the way they behave on the football pitch. It's not what City should be associating themselves with.

Didsbury Dave said:
BimboBob said:
To be honest, i'd rather us play in Div 3 again than that poor excuse for a competition. It bores me rigid. The only reason we are trying so hard to get into it is the cash rewards.

If the champions league went back to being just that, a league for champions, then i might watch it. As it stands it is one big cash cow. And that's it.

Dave mate,

This is my opinion. You have yours. I hate Rooney. I also think that with our money comes responsibility. Responsibility to do the right thing. We will win the league. In the next 3 years. I would like to see us do it the proper way and not by buying Rooney.

Balti said:
Didsbury Dave said:

What a load of crap.

^spot on, the blue moon is rising and success will be so much sweeter without that sweaty dipper on board. He's made his rag infested bed, let the fucker lie in it for 18months.

Kinky Dribbler said:
I appreciate the point you're making, but we can do all that without Wayne Rooney.
Also, Crooks scored a screamer at Chesterfield ;)

He did, and I was there.

And I actually remember a very early version of the Invisible Man song being sung by some lads. The lyrics were "We're in Milan watching City in the Champion's League....we're not really here"

I actually remember thinking it was funny and knowing full well we never would be.

This man can take us there. He can tip the balance. He's that good. Every player in Europe will want to come to us in summer.

Yet some of our fans don't want that because he's "a twat" and once kissed United's badge.

It's fucking small-time thinking. Fuck Man United. The past is theirs but the future's ours. This is the tipping point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.