The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Didsbury Dave said:
Glen, I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave earlier:

Didsbury Dave said:
Just because some of our players seem like nice lads, don't assume they came to City because they remember Bell and Summerbee.

They're all here because of the money and the fact that they have been sold a vision. One of success.

Rooney is the same. They are players, this is their short career, and they don't think like fans.

We don't need him just like we don't need anybody. But he will take us forward hugely as a club - seismically in terms of world perception.

Well, i can't disagree with that.

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
Lescott could go home and beat his mrs senseless
I would absolutely care if one our players was a wife beater. I'd want them out of the club, simple as that.
Yes, but the point I was making is some don't want Rooney here because of the twattish things he does off the pitch, whereas I couldn't care less what he does off it, infact I couldn't care less what any of our players do off the pitch as A) its none of mine, and B), its off the pitch, so has no baring on matters on it, i.e. winning trophies.

I suppose the wife beating analogy was going to the extreme though.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
That is entirely fair and I totally respect yours and this view. I very rarely nail 'myself to the cross'.

;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Oh Tolmie I do hope you're toying with us! If the situation has progessed further than us mere mortals are kept informed about, then I do hope Rooney is commited to cleaning up his act once and for all.

We currently have a cracking squad and I wanted to see us win something without the Terry's and Rooney's or for that matter Gerrards of this world.

Good luck Mancini; I'd imagine that nurturing ego's is far easier than taming them!

Re: The official

The Frontzeck said:
BimboBob said:
It's quite simple...

He is a very, very good footballer. He scores goals. He sets up team mates. He is a class act.

But, if we sign him i'm off. I will not go again. I will not buy another shirt. I don't care if it's childish or immature. The club i have spent my whole life supporting will be dead to me.

Nice one BimboBob and I will be joining you. There are fans on here that just don’t get it. The thought of him peeling the city shirt on turns my stomach, our crest next to his red scouse heart. Pride in battle – bollox, he has no pride, he has shafted bacon face and the rag fans and now he wants Blue money. I wish some of the fans on here would have some pride, he is out of the same box as neville, keane ,ronaldo. There is a huge difference between these petulant nasty spitting city hating reds and the likes of Carlos and Law. I will be condemned to watch Macclesfield Town until he goes. I can’t stand this, please please come and sign him Chelski.

So you follow City through the shit times and desert the club when we land our first world class player.

Hahahahahaha

There will be plenty to take your places, lads.

Enjoy Macc Town. They could do with new fans. Their shirts are cheap too.

Re: The official

The Frontzeck said:
BimboBob said:
It's quite simple...

He is a very, very good footballer. He scores goals. He sets up team mates. He is a class act.

But, if we sign him i'm off. I will not go again. I will not buy another shirt. I don't care if it's childish or immature. The club i have spent my whole life supporting will be dead to me.

Nice one BimboBob and I will be joining you. There are fans on here that just don’t get it. The thought of him peeling the city shirt on turns my stomach, our crest next to his red scouse heart. Pride in battle – bollox, he has no pride, he has shafted bacon face and the rag fans and now he wants Blue money. I wish some of the fans on here would have some pride, he is out of the same box as neville, keane ,ronaldo. There is a huge difference between these petulant nasty spitting city hating reds and the likes of Carlos and Law. I will be condemned to watch Macclesfield Town until he goes. I can’t stand this, please please come and sign him Chelski.

I remember when Mo Johnson signed for Rangers, having been pictured in a Celtic shirt just days before, as he promised to sign for his boyhood club...believe me, no one was more hated by the Rangers fans than Le Petit Merde.

We had hundreds of them on the telly vowing never to set foot in Ibrox again, that the season tickets were going back, that it has somehow shamed the club that they'd signed Johnson.

As Rangers racked up the titles, the stadium was always sold out, they were challenging in European trophies, the profile of the club went higher than before...

And if Rangers can sign Mo Johnson, then we truly have nothing to even think about if we get the chance to sign Rooney.

Are Bob and that other fella seriously saying they'd give up on City if we sign Rooney?

If that's the case then see you later, we don't need fans like that...infact, that's absolutely disgraceful.

The ungratefulness of some fans is absolutely astonishing...not too long ago we were signing Robbie Fowler, now we're after Wayne Rooney and fans are threatening to ditch the club?

Sorry but that's silly.

GStar said:
Like i said, we'd all like success, but at what price?

Currently running at about £500 mill all told. Significantly higher soon by the sound of things.

It really is as simple as that in reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.