The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Re: The official

Didsbury Dave said:
So you follow City through the shit times and desert the club when we land our first world class player.

Hahahahahaha

There will be plenty to take your places, lads.

Enjoy Macc Town. They could do with new fans. Their shirts are cheap too.

Exactly what i was talking about with this "down the nose" approach to fans with differing opinions, its disgusting to see really.

"Ther'll be plenty to take your places, lads"

That's about as red a term as you'll ever here... and look where they are now.

I think its only right some fans are on the fence or even completely opposed to this, we're obviously not the same club we've all been used to supporting. People will have different thresholds, i can easily understand some people growing disillusioned with these events.

Soulboy said:
The Frontzeck said:
Nice one BimboBob and I will be joining you. There are fans on here that just don’t get it. The thought of him peeling the city shirt on turns my stomach, our crest next to his red scouse heart. Pride in battle – bollox, he has no pride, he has shafted bacon face and the rag fans and now he wants Blue money. I wish some of the fans on here would have some pride, he is out of the same box as neville, keane ,ronaldo. There is a huge difference between these petulant nasty spitting city hating reds and the likes of Carlos and Law. I will be condemned to watch Macclesfield Town until he goes. I can’t stand this, please please come and sign him Chelski.

I remember when Mo Johnson signed for Rangers, having been pictured in a Celtic shirt just days before, as he promised to sign for his boyhood club...believe me, no one was more hated by the Rangers fans than Le Petit Merde.

We had hundreds of them on the telly vowing never to set foot in Ibrox again, that the season tickets were going back, that it has somehow shamed the club that they'd signed Johnson.

As Rangers racked up the titles, the stadium was always sold out, they were challenging in European trophies, the profile of the club went higher than before...

And if Rangers can sign Mo Johnson, then we truly have nothing to even think about if we get the chance to sign Rooney.
Thats both you and SWP's Back i've agreed with on something in the last few days. Scary. ;-)
As for Bimbo bob and The Frontzeck, pathetic. I suspect BimboBob is pulling a Clarkie, whereas TF has shown his colours. Either way, if anyone walks away from the club for signing a player from united, they can't have supported the club very much in the first place. There's nothing anyone can say to counter that either, nothing which would come across as common sense anyway.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
So you follow City through the shit times and desert the club when we land our first world class player.

Hahahahahaha

There will be plenty to take your places, lads.

Enjoy Macc Town. They could do with new fans. Their shirts are cheap too.

Exactly what i was talking about with this "down the nose" approach to fans with differing opinions, its disgusting to see really.

I think its only right some fans are on the fence or even completely opposed to this, we're obviously not the same club we've all been used to supporting. People will have different thresholds, i can easily understand some people growing disillusioned with these events.

I make no apology to any clown who would desert City because they sign Rooney.

It would be stupidity of the highest order.

We're on the threshold of the biggest things this club has ever achieved.

And they're going to support someone else?

Yeah, I'm looking down my nose at them.

Pigeonho said:
Soulboy said:
I remember when Mo Johnson signed for Rangers, having been pictured in a Celtic shirt just days before, as he promised to sign for his boyhood club...believe me, no one was more hated by the Rangers fans than Le Petit Merde.

We had hundreds of them on the telly vowing never to set foot in Ibrox again, that the season tickets were going back, that it has somehow shamed the club that they'd signed Johnson.

As Rangers racked up the titles, the stadium was always sold out, they were challenging in European trophies, the profile of the club went higher than before...

And if Rangers can sign Mo Johnson, then we truly have nothing to even think about if we get the chance to sign Rooney.
Thats both you and SWP's Back i've agreed with on something in the last few days. Scary. ;-)
As for Bimbo bob and The Frontzeck, pathetic. I suspect BimboBob is pulling a Clarkie, whereas TF has shown his colours. Either way, if anyone walks away from the club for signing a player from united, they can't have supported the club very much in the first place. There's nothing anyone can say to counter that either, nothing which would come across as common sense anyway.

You ALWAYS agree with me mate!

It's just that you don't like admitting it...

;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
GStar said:

Well said DD, well fucking said. Some real deranged people on here.. walking away from the club because of a player?!!! I'm actually convinced thats just talk on here, and they'll secretly be buying their Rooney shirts on 2/1/11. A case of 'i'm a bigger city fan than you', ('but I secretly agree with you'), me thinks.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Well said DD, well fucking said. Some real deranged people on here.. walking away from the club because of a player?!!! I'm actually convinced thats just talk on here, and they'll secretly be buying their Rooney shirts on 2/1/11. A case of 'i'm a bigger city fan than you', ('but I secretly agree with you'), me thinks.

Dave, they're not saying they want to support someone else, just that they don't agree what we're becoming. I can sympathise, even if i don't fully agree. It seems your be all and end all is success, but i don't think i'd be risking too much to say that's not top of everyones agenda.

To dismiss anyone who'd walk away from the club stinks imo, you think everyone can just drop supporting City easily? i don't, we don't strike me as a club you simply pick up and throw away at a whim, i'd take that more seriously and respect that others must be feeling quite strongly aboutt his is they are contemplating something so drastic.

Pidge; haven't really understood a single point you've made today, other than slag off anyone who's dared speak a different opinion to you. Nice one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.