The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

you lot need your heads testing!!! yes he`s been a twat over the last couple of years but if we got the rooney that played last season he would be immense for us!! hes just proven hes not a rag by fucking them off?!?! not the other way round!! ROONEY told utd to do one!! get the rag glasses of and if hes gets his head straight he`ll get back to his best! if sheik mansour wants him make sure you guys let him know that you think hes wrong as i`m sure he would want to hear from a bunch of spoilt fans who obviously dont have citys best interest at heart because of their own bias.

amehh said:
bluesyob said:
fergie himself said he wanted away in august and how long has his form been suffering? all im saying is he would be a good player for us if he came and if he doesnt then i wont lose any sleep over it. i think he would be worth a punt and if it doesnt work out then at least we got to give the rags the mother of all wake up calls.

Well before August! Don't you remember the world cup?

I'm fully aware that when he plays well, he is without a doubt up there with the best, but there is absolutely no guarantee that he would re-gain the form we'd all like to see if he signed for us. We are finally gathering momentum as a club that is going to go places and win things and consequently, we are no longer in a position where we need to take such risks in signing the likes of Rooney in the hope for something wonderful.

Add all of that to the fact that he is a cock.
i know he is a cock put you keep saying that like it matters in a football sense, bellamy is the biggest cock in football, but i love him for his footballing ability.
do you not remember the uproar when we were first hearing that we are going to sign him?
this will be the same imo
every one will say they dont want him but when he has scored a few goals for us you will all forget about this thread.

richards30 said:
fans who obviously dont have citys best interest at heart because of their own bias.

No Not at all. Sometimes Lines are not to be crossed

If we got Him it would divide the City fans causing unrest amongs ourselves

Something is going to happen with another scandal and he is going to jump ship to Spain, at least that is my hope. There is no need for another "Bulldog" striker. We have the best one in England right now in Tevez. Why would we spend millions on 2 players who are injured and not performing very well at all. City is not the place for Rooney. It would not work.

I just feel like the risk is much higher than the reward. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Sure we could use a striker, but I'd prefer one without immense baggage.

he goes against EVERYTHING we should be looking for in players, and goes against the transfer policy we seem to have been putting in place for the past year.

Unprofessional, mentally weak, inconsistent, rumoured to have a permanent injury, believing his own hype, a magnet for bad press. And on top of all that, the figurehead of the team we hate most!

Unfortunately, i know that City would make a bid for him and pay him massive wages. In fact, i think it's very likely that he's been tapped up already, and this could even be the cause of his unsettlement

richards30 said:
you lot need your heads testing!!! yes he`s been a twat over the last couple of years but if we got the rooney that played last season he would be immense for us!! hes just proven hes not a rag by fucking them off?!?! not the other way round!! ROONEY told utd to do one!! get the rag glasses of and if hes gets his head straight he`ll get back to his best! if sheik mansour wants him make sure you guys let him know that you think hes wrong as i`m sure he would want to hear from a bunch of spoilt fans who obviously dont have citys best interest at heart because of their own bias.
Fuck off you arrogant deluded idiot.

just can't see myself ever warming to the horrible rat,he would be trouble for us and upset a club that is going places.I hope we don't sign the horrible little fucker and to be honest i don't think Mancini is that daft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.