The official "We don't want Wayne Rooney" thread.

Bigga likes this.

Anyway, just tuned in to Talksh*te and happened upon an Evertonian claiming that the rumour is heavy that his destination is Spain, away from the media here. So, regardless of what we offer, the Scum do not have to entertain our bid (the Kaká sale to Real being lower than ours a case in point) and strengthens my belief that he will go abroad.

People keep saying how the Glazers will want the best money, but they forget that now, Slur Al will definitely not entertain a sale here. He has backed that board to the hilt and if he asks this of them, they WILL concur.

I don't understand why this not logical.

Didsbury Dave said:
lee-mcfc said:
yes they actually were
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193038&hilit=england+rooney&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193038&hilit=england+rooney&start=10</a>

and this was what... 12th october? lol

I notice you miss all the comments, like mine, giving the opposite opinion:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193170&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193170&start=10</a>

Just posted for balance.

was just showing how people have changed in the space of a week
anyways got football training bye :)

Let's get this straight, he is an average striker.

The ONLY PEOPLE who talk about Rooney in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo are the rag-infested media, your Henry Winter-types, and United fans.

1 goal in 7 months.

A disgraceful attitude on and off the pitch.

Badly let down England in 2006 and 2010.

I don't want this twat anywhere near City please:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY[/youtube]

Johnsonontheleft said:
Let's get this straight, he is an average striker.

The ONLY PEOPLE who talk about Rooney in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo are the rag-infested media, your Henry Winter-types, and United fans.

1 goal in 7 months.

A disgraceful attitude on and off the pitch.

Badly let down England in 2006 and 2010.

I don't want this twat anywhere near City please:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY[/youtube]

Don't let the facts get on the way of a good rag licking.

Bigga said:
Anyway, just tuned in to Talksh*te and happened upon an Evertonian claiming that the rumour is heavy that his destination is Spain, away from the media here.

Did he go by the name of toffeesforme?<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 am --<br /><br />
Niall Quinns Discopants said:

Give me some facts then please Rafa.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Bigga said:
Anyway, just tuned in to Talksh*te and happened upon an Evertonian claiming that the rumour is heavy that his destination is Spain, away from the media here.

Did he go by the name of toffeesforme?

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 am --

93 goals in 190 games for ManUnited
26 in 67 for England

Champions League winner
3 times premier league winner

There's a couple to be going on with

Didsbury Dave said:
lee-mcfc said:
yes they actually were
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193038&hilit=england+rooney&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193038&hilit=england+rooney&start=10</a>

and this was what... 12th october? lol

I notice you miss all the comments, like mine, giving the opposite opinion:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193170&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193170&start=10</a>

Just posted for balance.

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:53 am --

mancityvstoke said:
each to their own. You go ahead and wank over rag tw@t Rooney. I choose not to.

Fine mate. You go and reminisce about Barry Conlon.

I was being sarcastic ......I'd rather be back in Division 3 than sign Rooney ...thats how shit the signing would be for me.

gregblag said:
Wayne Rooney cheated on his pregnant wife. He's doing the dirty on United. Why does he want to leave? Money? - he's a multi-millionaire, trophies? - he never stopped winning them at Man U, ambition? - United are still in the CL and Rooney is too thick to work out United are on the way down.

What will he be like if he comes to City? - he will be an arrogant cheat who will care nothing for the club he is playing for. He smokes and he boozes. Just great for his long term prospects as a footballer. He is going to end up like Gasciogne, Just a waste of talent.

If he joins City he will be dragging this club under, down to his level. City ought not touch him - not if he comes on a free, not if we got paid to have him join us. The idea makes me sick.

PERFECT STATEMENT,MATE. SAYS IT ALL. IT'D BE JUST LIKE SEEING; RONALDO,KEEN,CANTONA ETC IN A CITY SHIRT - THEY'RE SCUM AND IT SHOULDNT HAPPEN! THEY'RE A DISGRACE AND REPRESENT EVERYTHING WE HATE ABOUT UNITED. ROONEY IS THE FROM THE SAME MOLD........

Bigga said:
Bigga likes this.

Anyway, just tuned in to Talksh*te and happened upon an Evertonian claiming that the rumour is heavy that his destination is Spain, away from the media here. So, regardless of what we offer, the Scum do not have to entertain our bid (the Kaká sale to Real being lower than ours a case in point) and strengthens my belief that he will go abroad.

People keep saying how the Glazers will want the best money, but they forget that now, Slur Al will definitely not entertain a sale here. He has backed that board to the hilt and if he asks this of them, they WILL concur.

I don't understand why this not logical.

This there is no way in hell of the Rags allowing Rooney to come here - Rooney will have to push this through and i dont think this will happen - he will get similar personal terms at all the clubs

Johnsonontheleft said:
Bigga said:

Did he go by the name of toffeesforme?

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 am --

Who threw you a peanut, fuckwit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.