The official We want rooney at city thread!

JonnyQuest said:
i actually cannot believe people can possibly want wayne rooney at city, the very thought of it makes me absolutly sick

Another 1 who would rather the team consisted of,Dickov,Whitley,Vassell,Barton,Ireland's and the like all very good pros don't get me wrong but your never gonna win fuck all are yer,

but never mind a as we will have a really good name through out the country though,there will come a time where most of you will get the mentality to move on from them times,,im hopein so anyways

chris63 said:
14mqhrl.jpg

like it :)

Don't like it. At all. That photo shows a complete lack of class.

superblue91 said:
JonnyQuest said:
i actually cannot believe people can possibly want wayne rooney at city, the very thought of it makes me absolutly sick

Another 1 who would rather the team consisted of,Dickov,Whitley,Vassell,Barton,Ireland's and the like all very good pros don't get me wrong but your never gonna win fuck all are yer,

but never mind a as we will have a really good name through out the country though,there will come a time where most of you will get the mentality to move on from them times,,im hopein so anyways

not the case, lets sign the fucking lot of them drogba torres frank ribery lets pay £100 million for some bench warmers its fucking brilliant , but having rags like rooney in my team, no fucking way mate you lot need your heads looked at

JonnyQuest said:
superblue91 said:

not the case, lets sign the fucking lot of them drogba torres frank ribery lets pay £100 million for some bench warmers its fucking brilliant , but having rags like rooney in my team, no fucking way mate you lot need your heads looked at

No m8 not at all im just sick of never fuckin winnin nowt,if the good Shiekh had not come in well what you never had and all that,but bollox to it if it means we win smut and start to become a power house then why fuckin not,and if our ace owner wants him here then im with him

Mods,
Can we get a poll going on this one? I'm convinced that the majority of posters on here will deplore the idea of Shrek in a city shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.